Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Video Editor in version 2020.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

stevoqxPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Video Editor:

I tried to transfer audio over a video clip using the "Video Editor". I have followed all the steps to be followed, but I cannot solve it. I added "lyrics" to a track and that went perfectly. Simply by following the manual. With a video clip, however, it is a different pair of sleeves.
Can anyone post a movie where it is being shown? There is one on Youtube but that is with a previous version of VDJ. Dragging and dropping a video over an mp3 no longer works. Really a shame ... I can now try to get both together to record and synchronize with 2 different players. That is also not obvious.

Mensajes Fri 18 Oct 19 @ 4:10 pm
stevoqx wrote :
Dragging and dropping a video over an mp3 no longer works

It does if you use another skin. The disabling has been done in the default VDJ 2020 skin.

Mensajes Fri 18 Oct 19 @ 4:27 pm
Oh OK, they put it on the cover art rather than the video window...

What I said still applies though, if you really want to have drag & drop to the video windows.

Mensajes Fri 18 Oct 19 @ 4:41 pm
Still works on the video preview windows as well.....

Mensajes Fri 18 Oct 19 @ 5:22 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Qualified enough for me.

@stevoqx Update to BUILD 5350 Early Access, there's an setting, search for "early" select yes and restart vdj.

Mensajes Fri 18 Oct 19 @ 5:28 pm

Mensajes Sun 20 Oct 19 @ 9:00 am
groovindj wrote :
stevoqx wrote :
Dragging and dropping a video over an mp3 no longer works

It does if you use another skin. The disabling has been done in the default VDJ 2020 skin.

I tried it but here it changes the audiotrack in the video so the good sounding mp3 disappears

Mensajes Sun 20 Oct 19 @ 9:03 am
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
Still works on the video preview windows as well.....

No it doesn't. What am I doing wrong while it used to work before?

Mensajes Sun 20 Oct 19 @ 9:08 am
5352 is the latest update I got and now it works again. Thanks guys! Drag & drop on the album artwork gives two choises so OK!

Mensajes Wed 23 Oct 19 @ 8:27 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)