Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: IS THERE A PHONE NUMBER TO SUPPORT?
I recently bought a licenses and the email did not come to my email account however I was charged in my bank account.

Mensajes Mon 18 Oct 21 @ 9:19 pm
There is no phone number unless you have a business license.

Raise a support ticket on this site and someone will get back to you.

Mensajes Mon 18 Oct 21 @ 9:23 pm
DJ KyriPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Which is completely disgusting when in the past I’ve actually spoken to someone live on the. I don’t know if the companies are just being too cheap to hire a support staff or too lazy to talk to customers. I don’t wanna believe this, but some issues are not handled as easily or just by some characters on the screen via a DM or an email me as a, Paige customer licensed for a very long time. Find it like a slap in our face. If virtual DJ cares about it customers, they should reach out to some of their customers if not all of them.. Now trying to make it streamlined and cool or actually making it worse. To the higher-ups virtual D.j. about their customers specifically have an issue which I’m not gonna write a five page essay trying to explain what’s going on. Please reach out to me and let’s get on the phone phone call or last five minutes going back-and-forth and trying to figure out how to say it and what to say and don’t understand it I’ll probably go three days,. It feels like virtual Deejay doesn’t care but its customers.

Mensajes 5 days ago @ 8:33 pm