Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Beatsource Online Record Pool Issue - Page: 1
DjButlaPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hello All,
I reached out to the team to attempt to find a fix. Now opening up to the community.

I've subscribed to the Beatsource Online Record Pool, and after signing into with VDJ, i noticed that the browser starts having issues.

I cant drop deeper into folders, I cant do a general search for my local files, it all just locks me out of the browser tree. I have to restart the program in order to regain access.

I've tried disabling the high end graphic card in all options to no avail.

Any assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Mensajes Sat 10 Sep 22 @ 4:22 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

Mensajes Sat 10 Sep 22 @ 4:43 am
Enabled the early updates and gave it a quick run through; seems to be operational. I have a gig tonight with another DJ so I'll try it live. If it crashes, I can throw to him to reset and continue on with the night. Either way, I'll put it through its paces and report back.

Mensajes Thu 15 Sep 22 @ 4:54 am
Hi,

For some reason I’m unable to login to Beatsource on VDJ. It’s gives me a message requesting I check my subscription, but my subscription is fine. I have been having this issue for a couple of days now. I know it’s not a subscription issue because I am able to stream through Beatsource when I’m logged into Serato.

Mensajes Thu 15 Sep 22 @ 11:41 am
Follow up:
Scrolling through the Beatsource Link Library still causes total library lockout. Furthermore, The curated lists(created and updated by Beatsource) do not seem to load. Add that to random software crashes and I can say this still needs attention.

Mensajes Mon 19 Sep 22 @ 1:47 am
Same issue here. I’ve sent a screen record of the issue to tech support through support chat, went through a bunch of things to try through email with support and still does it when browsing folders in Beatsource. If you put all of them into one virtual folder from each separate playlist, it won’t freeze during browsing, but now you lose your ability to just use the playlists as is. It freezes consistently on my Intel 27” iMac, older Intel MacBook Air and my new M2 MacBook Pro. I just got back from a gig and it froze 2 times during the 3 hour set . I left Tidal open in the background to switch to in anticipation that it would freeze while moving into and out of playlists and I would have to restart. Luckily it lets the song playing finish. This doesn’t happen with Tidal or SoundCloud playlists within VDJ as far as I’ve seen. Just to add, this issue with Beatsource doesn’t happen on any of my systems in Serato.

Mensajes Sat 24 Sep 22 @ 3:04 am
any word back from support? smh

Mensajes Sat 24 Sep 22 @ 7:43 pm
No response to this issue still. It is very frustrating. It does it on all 3 of my systems still. I have gigs still, so I use Serato or DJ Pro AI for them. I have Beatsource worked into my workflow so this is pretty big for me. No new word that I've heard anyway.

Mensajes Thu 29 Sep 22 @ 8:18 pm
djArchieNova wrote :
any word back from support? smh

Has anything changed for you? Support responded to me saying there is nothing they can do from their side and just that something on my computer seems to block this VDJ conversation with Beatsource. They can’t recreate on their Mac or PC systems so if you have ANYthing that worked for you… I’m all ears. Still trying to figure this out.

Mensajes Sun 09 Oct 22 @ 12:11 pm
DjButla wrote :
Follow up:
Scrolling through the Beatsource Link Library still causes total library lockout. Furthermore, The curated lists(created and updated by Beatsource) do not seem to load. Add that to random software crashes and I can say this still needs attention.

Did you ever find a fix?

Mensajes Thu 20 Oct 22 @ 6:51 pm
Hello , all,
Any updates on this ? I too am experiencing the same thing with the Beatsource Link plug-in.

Very frustrating !

Matt

Mensajes Fri 21 Oct 22 @ 2:48 am
Still experiencing the issue on my laptops, as of a week ago. Have switched to alternative softwares to alleviate; still waiting for a fix action.

Mensajes Fri 21 Oct 22 @ 10:11 am
Same issue here. Tracks do not load just says Canceled.

Mensajes Sat 22 Oct 22 @ 3:53 am
Thanks for the update.

DjButla wrote :
Still experiencing the issue on my laptops, as of a week ago. Have switched to alternative softwares to alleviate; still waiting for a fix action.

Mensajes Fri 04 Nov 22 @ 7:37 pm
Unfortnate Update: I have purchased a new laptop; Alienware M17 R4 2021, THE ISSUE PERSISTS. This is after a fresh install and overclocking active. I am as they say, befuddled.

Mensajes Fri 18 Nov 22 @ 2:47 am
It's been fixed. The problem as I understand it was on Beatsource's end. The inability to open folders in the VDJ browser still happens but only maybe 2% of the time and its probably an issue with the login chronology with your web browser and the online streaming of beatsource. Like I said, I have still had it happen a couple times since the fix but very, very, rarely.

Mensajes Sat 03 Dec 22 @ 2:13 am
AnimaltheProducer wrote :
It's been fixed. The problem as I understand it was on Beatsource's end. The inability to open folders in the VDJ browser still happens but only maybe 2% of the time and its probably an issue with the login chronology with your web browser and the online streaming of beatsource. Like I said, I have still had it happen a couple times since the fix but very, very, rarely.

Not fixed for me. It's happening exactly the same even after deleting and downloading a new beatport bundle plugin. I did get a Beatsource customer support to be able to replicate the issue as well a few weeks ago.

Mensajes Sat 03 Dec 22 @ 3:21 am
Nope, Still an issue. As you scroll through your playlists, if you go too fast, it locks up.

Mensajes Sat 03 Dec 22 @ 10:17 pm
DjButla wrote :
Nope, Still an issue. As you scroll through your playlists, if you go too fast, it locks up.

Yes, exactly.

Mensajes Sun 04 Dec 22 @ 2:00 am
Checked again a week ago, still an issue.

Mensajes Tue 21 Feb 23 @ 4:02 am
91%