Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: VDJ2021/23 - MCX8000; Numark Mixstream Pro ; DDJ-XP2 .
DJ GDWPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hallo Team , ich habe folgendes festgestellt :
Mein Setup ist W10 und VDJ2021/23 - MCX8000 ; Numark Mixstream Pro ; DDJ-XP2 .
Wenn ich unter VDJ mit dem MCX8000 arbeite kann ich parallel dazu den DDJ-XP2 als Erweiterung verwenden ,beide Geräte funktionieren perfekt zusammen .
Jedoch in der Kombination Mixstream + DDJ-XP2 funktioniert das nicht .
Warum ist das so ?
Soltte eigentlich genauso funktionieren oder ?

Hello team, I noticed the following:
My setup is W10 and VDJ2021/23 - MCX8000; Numark Mixstream Pro ; DDJ-XP2 .
When I work with the MCX8000 under VDJ, I can use the DDJ-XP2 as an extension in parallel, both devices work perfectly together.
However, this does not work in the combination Mixstream + DDJ-XP2.
Why is that ?
It should work the same way, right?

Mensajes Fri 18 Nov 22 @ 8:30 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
DJ GDW wrote :
However, this does not work in the combination Mixstream + DDJ-XP2.

What exactly doesnt work as expected ?

Mensajes Fri 18 Nov 22 @ 4:13 pm
I usually always work with the controller combination MCX8000+DDJ-XP2 and mainly use the extended PAD section that the XP2 makes possible for me. Both devices are connected to the laptop and thus VDJ via USB. It works perfectly, the MCX is the main device and the XP2 is recognized as a slave. VDJ independently finds all drivers that are required.
But if I put my new MixtreamPro into operation instead of the MCX and also connect the XP2 as before with the MCX, then the Mixstream is recognized and the XP2 is not. I'm not changing anything - if I connected a Pioneer controller like the FLX (which I had to test) together with the XP2 via VDJ, both devices worked at the same time. I don't know what's being blocked that the XP2 doesn't go together with the Mixsteam.

Ich arbeite normalerweise immer mit der Controllercombination MCX800+DDJ-XP2 und nutze dabei hauptsächlich die erweiterte PAD-Sektion die mir der XP2 möglich macht . Beide Geräte sind per USB mit dem Laptop und somit VDJ verbunden .Das funktioniert einwandfrei der MCX ist das Hauptgerät und der XP2 wird als Slave erkannt . VDJ findet selbständig alle Treiber die nötig sind .
Wenn ich jetzt aber meinen neuen MixtreamPro anstatt dem MCX in Betrieb nehme und den XP2 auch anschliesse wie zuvor beim MCX , dann wird der Mixstream erkannt und der XP2 nicht . Ich verändere ja an sich nichts - wenn ich einen Pioneer-Controller wie den FLX ( den zu Testen hatte ) zusammen mit dem XP2 zusammen über VDJ angeschlossen hatte funktionierten ja auch beide Geräte zeitgleich . Ich weiss nicht was da blockiert wird dass der XP2 nicht zusammen mit dem Mixsteam geht .

Mensajes Sat 19 Nov 22 @ 2:04 pm
Maybe a power issue on the USB port(s) used ?
Can you try via a powered USB hub ?
Or different USB ports (depending on how many you have) ? Or if you have USB ports on different locations on your laptop (e.g. 2 on left, 2 on right side) to put the units on separate sides ?

Mensajes Sat 19 Nov 22 @ 2:07 pm
OHHH Wonder ---- I changed the USB cable and now everything works as expected :)) nice ---- and I thought it was something with the driver of the controller

Mensajes Sat 19 Nov 22 @ 3:01 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Maybe a power issue on the USB port(s) used ?
Can you try via a powered USB hub ?
Or different USB ports (depending on how many you have) ? Or if you have USB ports on different locations on your laptop (e.g. 2 on left, 2 on right side) to put the units on separate sides ?

I've checked it again now. The problem is probably that if both controllers are connected to a multiple USB hub, the XP2 will be blocked and therefore not recognized. However, if both controllers are connected to separate USB ports directly on the computer, both will work at the same time, as desired and expected.

Mensajes Thu 24 Nov 22 @ 2:45 pm