Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Rane One Right DEck Platter Drift when Bass is heavy almost uncontrollable
DJJAMMPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hello. I have a Rane One and work in a club. I need help. The right deck seems to drift when the bass is heavy, if I turn the Bass off It stops. I have tried to Isolate the controller as best as I can. I cannot change the placement of the subs. Therefore is there a setting that I can adjust to help with the platter drift without hurting the controllability of my mixing and scratching ? Flippin doubles etc...

Sincerely Dj Jamm

Mensajes Fri 26 May 23 @ 8:14 pm
I have a Rave One. I've experienced this too. You really have 2 options.
1. Turn the motor off, and use as a jog.
2. settings/ change rpm to 45 (This may help)

Mensajes Sat 10 Jun 23 @ 3:18 pm
I know but it doesn't do that in serato and I like Vdj Better. but just getting so bad certain bass notes cause my controller and waveform just go completely off I can't even DJ with it

Mensajes Sat 10 Jun 23 @ 8:25 pm
DJJAMM wrote :
I know but it doesn't do that in serato and I like Vdj Better. but just getting so bad certain bass notes cause my controller and waveform just go completely off I can't even DJ with it. are there any settings i can tweak to help ..

Mensajes Sun 11 Jun 23 @ 10:16 pm
No Serato tends to have are more "lazy" approach to spinning platters, which is good for some things. VDJ has a more real approach, which is based on physics if you will. So spinning platters will drift. How much will depend on the accuracy of the motor. Just like how it was with vinyl on turntables. You can adjust the settings a bit - but it will not be like none-spinning platters. This more organic feel is actually one of the things a lot of digital DJs like about spinning platters and DVS setups

Mensajes Mon 12 Jun 23 @ 9:40 am
Another solution is adding Bass suppression pads under the rane to absorb vibrations.

Mensajes Sat 17 Jun 23 @ 11:57 pm