Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: No MP3 Files Show Up...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Im fairly new n just barely learning how to beatmatch!! I downloaded JN-PLATINUM VDJ v2 skin and now when i scan my HD for MP3 files, nothing shows up :\ Can someone please help me reagrding how to fix this problem... So basically i just have the interface without any music because it doesnt show up... What am i doing wrong?!

Mensajes Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 1:35 pm
Are you definatley in the local database if you in a folder with no mp3's it will show nothing

Mensajes Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 10:31 pm
Make sure the drive with the mp3's, is checked in the scan menu.

Mensajes Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 10:47 pm
Thanks a lot guys but i u know what i had done?! I dragged the playlist to the far left side and the songs were showing up but i couldnt see them cuz the playlist portion had overlapped the music one!! Silly me, false alarm!! Thanks though :)

Cheers!!

Mensajes Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 2:09 pm
Thanks a lot guys but u know what i had done?! I dragged the playlist to the far left side and the songs were showing up but i couldnt see them cuz the playlist portion had overlapped the music one!! Silly me, false alarm!! Thanks though :)

Cheers!!

Mensajes Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 2:10 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
It's easily done, I did something very similar myself when I first got vdj - managed to lose the "artist" directory that way...

Mensajes Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 7:00 pm
Thanks for posting your fix. Now we have another remedy to give to the next person that has that problem. It's all about helping the next person.

Mensajes Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 7:08 pm
Nice one!! Heheheh...

Mensajes Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 2:31 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)