Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Still would love 2 LOCAL DATABASEfolders.....

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I love the fact that everytime I set up my gear and switch on......... my karaoke files are all there scanned into my Local Database.

There's no mucking around recursing folders etc during set up - unlike my DJ stuff!!

I have a few "favourite" DJ folders located on my desktop and those are not big folders so there is not a problem with using these ones either as favourite folders down the side of the VDJ program......

What I am a bit nervous about is my 300gb mp3 drive.....

When I make that a favourite folder and try and sort it by alphabetical order or by bpm order or even tick the "show all" function the pc freezes for about at least 1 minute which is not good when you're working.

I also went down the road of trying a 600gb drive on my local database with my DJ and Karaoke stuff on the same drive but due to titleing problems it was awckward to determine the karaoke files from th DJ ones.....

The ideal set up for me with the database folders would be for there to be a local database for the DJ stuff and another local database for the Karaoke stuff. Then i could use my 2 drives without the recursing problem.

Rob

Mensajes Wed 24 May 06 @ 8:09 pm
ok check this out i have 2000 gigs in a tower , i have a promise massive bus card to hold 4- 250 gig hd, and 4 in my computer. i added 3 fans to the tower and it is running like a top. I have only crashed 2 times since i bought the original ejay , then dmj mix home, then the vrtd for work. i removed all other programs and have all 6 of 8 hd in removable drive trays. i also email my self a copy of the data base every long day session. i hope this helps you out.

Mensajes Wed 24 May 06 @ 9:26 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
if u have that lol maybe u should upgrade to pro edtion lol

its alot better.

Mensajes Wed 24 May 06 @ 10:58 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)