Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: My Hercules mk 2 arrived today.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

So LoHome userMember since 2006
Hi all, just checking in here to see how it was packaged when yours arrived ? the bag that the cables came in looked like it had been taped up in a rush (or like it was a b stock unit) also did the console have any wrapping on it ? or just the 2 clear moulded plastic case things that it sat inside of ? i know these are silly questions but i want to know if i recieved a b stock item.

So Lo

Mensajes Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 1:59 pm
Not easy to understand, have some photos?

Mensajes Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 3:36 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Not sure about the cable bag, but the console was just sandwiched between the 2 molded plastic pieces.

Mensajes Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 4:35 pm
So LoHome userMember since 2006
ah , thanks .. just wanted confirmation since equipment is usualy in some kind of wrapping.

Mensajes Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 5:03 pm
vidanesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Same for my console. Plus the cable also came wrapped in tape. If that's any consolation...

Mensajes Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 10:52 pm
cyes67rPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Mine was also sandwiched between two molds.with the cables in a plastic bag.by the way make sure u download the djconsolemk2 mapper.

Enjoy the mk2

Mensajes Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 2:56 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
an upgrade those badboy drivers with the update software--- it might do it automatically.. but make sure u do

Mensajes Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 3:48 am
SiDHEaDPRO SubscriberMember since 2005
Where is the djconsolemk2 mapper? The only one i saw told me to go away when i tried to download it :(

Mensajes Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 10:56 am
SiDHEaD wrote :
Where is the djconsolemk2 mapper? The only one i saw told me to go away when i tried to download it :(

I think it's only able to download for PROFESSIONAL VERSION users, not HOME EDITION.
:(

Mensajes Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 1:53 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)