Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: how to exchange the pitch buton?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hello
i'm portguese
i have an hercules mk2,i would like to now if its possible to substitute the buton pitch and put gain in console?

Mensajes Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 1:30 pm
go inside the config within VDJ, there should be a tick box in the controller section that inverts pitch and gain controls.

Mensajes Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 3:33 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
TD!!! Nice to see you again!.....Ok..sorry, everyone go back to your thread.

Mensajes Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 3:35 pm
go inside the config within VDJ, there should be a tick box in the controller section that inverts pitch and gain controls.

in what option?

Mensajes Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 9:02 am
sorry for the delay mcmicas. My version of Virtual DJ (3.4) is probably much older than what you are using so it may not be exactly the same. Open VDJ, go to config, you can select the "Remote Control" tab which should list several supported controllers, there should be a Hercules controller section where you can enable the controller, also some tick boxes for Invert Pitch/Volume, Use stick to scratch, Use jogs to scratch. Check the box for Invert Pitch/Volume. Like I said, my version is quite old so the tabs may be a little different, but if you dig around you should find an option to invert the pitch and volume controls. Good luck to ya.

If I'm tellin you wrong let me know what version you are running and I'll look around for an answer for ya.

Hey Terry, good to be back, thanks. I was missing the input from all the guys here, so much great info.

Mensajes Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 10:49 am
hi tks for help me.
at this moment i have the version 5.0.7
in what part its possible to invert pitch/gain?

Mensajes Wed 17 Dec 08 @ 8:33 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)