Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Where do you all get your music?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

FechinHome userMember since 2008
I was wondering where everyone gets their music from, be it MP3, CD, or Vinyl (preferably MP3 or CD, I have no vinyl turntables). I've been running searches all across google and the rest of the interwebs, but I can't seem to find any unmixed CDs, just mashups and Produced Albums.

I've just recently gotten into the music authoring and mixing hobby (about a year or so) and I'm getting tired of just loops. I would really like to get into mixing CDs, but I don't have a resource for unmixed CDs that I can purchase. Any recommendations are great, although I really would like to stay in the DnB/Breakbeat genre as much as possible.

Thanks in advance for any responses I may get :D

Mensajes Fri 19 Dec 08 @ 3:13 pm
TUKINDZHome userMember since 2008
I get my newest music from music blogs like rnbmusicblog.com and thatdj.com and a lot of my rare stuff from prowling through record stores.

Mensajes Fri 19 Dec 08 @ 4:00 pm
Thanks man. I'll check those two out. Alas, the record stores in this area don't have anything along those lines. They only carry major label stuff. Nothing in the unmixed DJ CDs kinda of category

Mensajes Fri 19 Dec 08 @ 4:12 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
www.juno.com or www.beatport.com

Mensajes Tue 23 Dec 08 @ 9:48 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
guys you could try this site out http://www.jukeboxalive.com/numusichitz mainly rnb, hip hop, all pre releases. sign up, make a comment on the track you listened to and the track is yours for free. now it used to be like that but i haven't been there for a while and it used to be called numusichitz check it out and see if it meets your needs.

Mensajes Wed 24 Dec 08 @ 3:23 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
just been to the site and it's starting to add other genres to it's format so is well worth a visit.

Mensajes Wed 24 Dec 08 @ 3:29 am
Thanks a lot for your help guys. Really appreciate it. I'ma go check those sites out and see what I can find.

Mensajes Thu 25 Dec 08 @ 1:14 pm
i subscribe to emusic.com,they have different amounts for different numbers of downloads,right now i am paying $.40 a song ,they are not like itunes in that they dont stock major lables but more smaller and independent stuff, check it out they have a free trial

Mensajes Thu 05 Mar 09 @ 8:27 pm
For tunes that have been out I use Amazon downloads mp3's are compatable for Virtual DJ. I used to downloads of itunes but I don't anymore.

I also use dmcworld.com for future chart topping tunes.

Mensajes Sun 08 Mar 09 @ 2:51 pm
Thanks again for all the ideas. I'm getting a lot of good stuff for really good prices now. My collection keeps growing and it's thanks in no small part to you guys :D

Mensajes Sun 08 Mar 09 @ 3:21 pm

Mensajes Mon 09 Mar 09 @ 1:46 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)