Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Assign a sample to scratch

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

auuy61CUE userMember since 2006
Like on the denon 3500 cd player.

Thanks

Mensajes Tue 13 Jan 09 @ 5:11 pm
great idea, i think this has been already been asked for.

If you're using the denon - why not just burn off a samples CD and use that to scratch? Vinyl would be a bit harder tho but there are sample vinyls out there - Q-Bert's SuperSeal for example.

Then you can run the CD player into a third channel or turntable into a phono input.

but i do like the idea of making the sample controllable from tcv. just not sure if its possible at the moment

Mensajes Wed 14 Jan 09 @ 11:26 pm

Mensajes Sun 18 Jan 09 @ 3:57 pm
This would be a great feature. The sampler can actually have a toggle as to what turntable/Deck it gets controlled of and the playing sample will be controlled of that decks beat which currently is until you use the other deck the same time.

Perhaps even a 3rd Pitch control for the samples instead of going of a decks Pitch it should have its own as to allow you to stretch that sound for multiple type of scratching techniques.

Now what would be really great is assign 2 samples to either deck and beat juggle with a 3rd sample keeping the beat. Each sample will then require its own pitch control.

Mensajes Mon 19 Jan 09 @ 9:33 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Anybody know where I can get a good Scratch sample?

Joey....

Mensajes Sat 24 Jan 09 @ 10:09 am
There are heaps available online. My record pool has them available there

www.franchiserecordpool.com

Mensajes Sat 24 Jan 09 @ 5:55 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Thanks DJMarze

Joey...

Mensajes Sun 25 Jan 09 @ 6:41 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)