Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ won't Save BPM's

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey guys I have a big problem on my hands. I finally got VDJ to work with my two 1200's, the two problems I have is that I have to load the midi mapper eveytime I start VDJ and it wont save the BPM's on any songs. Can anyone offer any input.

Mensajes Fri 23 Jan 09 @ 10:37 pm
Please search the forum before posting as this problem has been addressed several times. You need to change the permissions on your VDJ folder.

Mensajes Sat 24 Jan 09 @ 3:10 am
Ive searched the forums with no luck. Can you point me in the right direction. Maybe im not searching in the right way. If i found this in the forums I wouldn't post this thread.

Mensajes Sat 24 Jan 09 @ 6:00 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Go to the /Documents/ folder and Control+Click (right click) on the VirtualDJ folder
Choose the Get Info menu choice
Then in the bottom right corner of the Get Info dialog you need to click on the pad-lock and unlock it (will prompt you for you user password)

Then just above that to the left is the Permissions list. Make sure your user account has Read/Write permissions set.

Just below the Permissions box there is a button with a gear graphic on it - click that and choose the 'apply to all included' items

Once changed, close the box to Apply the changes.

Mensajes Sat 24 Jan 09 @ 6:59 pm
Thank you that was extremely helpful it works now.

Mensajes Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 11:43 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)