Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Finding New Artists

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey all,

As I begin to DJ more and more parties, I've come to realize that what I thought was a "fairly large" library of great electronica seems to be drying up as I make more and more mixes. Needless to say, this is a problem: I'm not trying to go through the same tracks every time I DJ a party. I need to expand my collection, which is turning out to be more difficult than I previously imagined. While I already have a significant number of tracks from a number of artists -- namely Daft Punk, Justice, MSTRKRFT, The Bloody Beetroots, Crookers, SebastiAn, etc. -- I'm having trouble finding new artists in this vein. Can anyone help me out, using the list above as a sort of guide? Help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Sincerely,

NowhereManXP (aka DJ Who?!)

Mensajes Mon 30 Mar 09 @ 8:23 pm
i noticed the smae thing when i got vdj,and i was looking for djs from a certain area and i got to this website, pretty good list of djs

http://www.thedjlist.com/

Mensajes Tue 31 Mar 09 @ 4:07 pm
m-longHome userMember since 2009
I got 5000 songs off a DJ I know on DVD's which I placed on a hard drive, apart from new releases there is nothing requested that I havn't got. I suggest getting in with a high profile DJ and try grab his promos. I did Graphic Design work for him in exchange for these. He also compiles charts for Music Week so he knows what's gonna be big before it even comes out.

Mensajes Tue 07 Apr 09 @ 10:41 am
BishPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Diplo
Disco Villiains
Buckmaster
N.A.S.A
Erol Alkan
Titsworth

Mensajes Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 10:02 am
Buckmaster

Mensajes Thu 30 Apr 09 @ 3:08 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)