Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Issue with renaming tracks

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi

If you rename a track in the VDJ browser, it will change the file name as expected and will update the database with the changes, as expected.

However, if you rename a Karaoke track, and its an UNZIPPED mp3+cdg, VDJ will change the mp3 as expected, but will not change the matching CDG file.

Renaming Karaoke tracks when theyre zipped seems to work better as VDJ will rename the ZIP file (but not its contents)

Can VDJ be fixed so that both karaoke files get renamed at the same time?
It probably dosent apply to Zipped karaoke tracks, but all of my songs are unzipped.

Mensajes Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 1:51 pm
+1

- i use zipped files mainly but i think you have an excellent point here and i would not have thought it would be that difficult to do (but i'm not a programmer) lol

Mensajes Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 1:57 pm

when you have the popup in VDJ for you change your file name, this info is stored in a buffer in memory, lets call it N
the code should look like this:

RENAME {filepath} N .mp3 This will work for all mp3 files, then you need a second command
RENAME {samepath} N .cdg So of there is a CDG file there, it also gets the same treatment.

then repeat the loop if the filetype was different. (eg. video or other)

Note that this is not the actual code, but you should get the idea though.

Mensajes Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 6:36 pm
any more +1's on theis?? :)

Mensajes Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 8:32 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
+1

Mensajes Sun 19 Apr 09 @ 7:43 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)