Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: very new to this...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hello people..i've been browsing here VDj tutorials...i just recently bought hercules rmx with VDJ LE software and now i have the trial verison too..i'm having a hard time mixing my music..i like more hip hop, techno, and reageaton. everytime i hear my music by mixing them it sux...especially when there's a little intro...is there anyway that i can just play the beat first with out the artis start singing...i heat this all the time at the radio station...i live here in LA, CA...and i always listen to the radio station that mix really good... i really want to learn how to do that....and yeah by the way...i have another question....do i need a sound card to do all this...here's my equipment...i have a dell laptop with 4GB memory. intel core 2 duo..320 GB hard drive..hercules rmx...a pair of decent headphone set...and a little loud pseaker to practice...i know practice make it perfect, i just want to learn from the expert..thanx for the time reading...

Mensajes Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 3:48 am
If I get what you're saying right, you'll probably want to get extended versions of the tracks. That'll usually provide you with lots of intro.

Mensajes Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 3:56 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
your going to have to listen to your music quite a bit and find out where there is no singing and just music at a particular point, the wave forms above where you place your tracks will help you quite a bit if you watch it with this.

Mensajes Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 8:16 am
try looping the intro to the song. that will give you a little more time to blend.

once you get good, you'll realize that you dont always have to start at the beginning. You can find a break in the song to start, then blend the beginning of the song in.

Mensajes Mon 13 Apr 09 @ 8:51 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)