Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: German Forum

Tema: datenbank äöü

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

gbeulPRO InfinityMember since 2007
sollte jemand von euch ein problem mit den deutschen sonderzeichen habe dan einfach in der datenbank das encoding auf utf-8 umstellen und mit notepad++ die ansicht auf utf-8 abändern siehe auch meine anleitung im pc support
mfg dj-agua

Mensajes Mon 11 May 09 @ 11:27 am
Gilt in erster linie für MAC????

Mensajes Tue 12 May 09 @ 12:58 pm
holgerhPRO InfinityMember since 2008
@ AGUA,

danke für den Tip bei mir sieht es teilweise aus wie "Kraut und Rüben", hatte mich aber bisher nicht darum gekümmert....allerdings finde ich leider Deinen Hinweis im PC Support nicht. Kannst Du bitte den Link posten?

Danke und Gruß
Holger

Mensajes Mon 18 May 09 @ 7:45 am
gbeulPRO InfinityMember since 2007
i got it pretty simple but i dont know maby some fixing from atomix is neded.

here is my solution:

first download nodepat++ it's from sourceforge so you can use it for free (thanks to the guys how made it)

the hole thing depends on the codepage of that xlm file called database

1. so what i have done is to open my itunes database in the notepad++ and looked on the first line

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

so thats why itunes displayed them right because i used mp3tag to give them the right international characters ;-)

2. than i opend the virtualdj database (do this for each file you find on all your harddrives) and i see in the first line

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252"?>

and that is the problem (very odd thing it is like usa sees the world because windows-1252 is english with little extantions so if you nativ english and all the songs are also taged in english it works but every contry wich is not native english will have the problem)

so just change encoding to UTF-8
go to the first line and change encoding="windows-1252" to encoding="UTF-8"

than in notepad++ change the under FORMAT from ANSI to UTF-8
the charakters should look ok now save the file and than you are done

when you now open vdj the titles should look like you expect it
thats it
best regards dj-agua

ps for atomix think about to change the xml encoding permantly to utf-8 (we are one world);-)

laut atomix support sollte das dann in der nächsten version gefixt sein

itunes arbeitet schon mit utf8 deswegen gibt es beim übergang da auch immer wieder probleme weil vdj die utf8 zeichen als windows-1252 übersetzt (die probleme haben aber viele andere amerikanische hersteller auch z.b. oracel)

hoffe das hilft
dj-agua

Mensajes Tue 19 May 09 @ 11:07 am
holgerhPRO InfinityMember since 2008
danke, werde ich mal ausprobieren.

Gruß
Holger

Mensajes Wed 20 May 09 @ 4:03 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)