Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Web site idea

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I belong to another forum that keeps track of all my postings and lists them under my profile page. I always liked it because I never had to add lots of differet web site favorites just to find the current conversations that I contributed to. I have lost a couple posts recently that I was trying to help with and found that I really wish I had that feature here. I think it would save time and improve member support. What do you think?

Mensajes Wed 13 May 09 @ 9:41 pm
DHoude wrote :
I belong to another forum that keeps track of all my postings and lists them under my profile page. I always liked it because I never had to add lots of differet web site favorites just to find the current conversations that I contributed to. I have lost a couple posts recently that I was trying to help with and found that I really wish I had that feature here. I think it would save time and improve member support. What do you think?

They had this option and now its gone..

in the meantime, I just put my 'sig' at the bottom of messages so I can find them when doing a search.. :-)

hippydog

Mensajes Thu 14 May 09 @ 10:22 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Smart idea!

Mensajes Thu 14 May 09 @ 9:05 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)