Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: HERCULES Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 32

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

there is no advantage of using ASIO. I'd stick with WDM as the hercules drivers tend to be more stable in that sate for VDJ 7. Pop you latency to 512 make sure safe mode is disabled. Optimize for quality not latency and set the algorithm to 11. Popping should go away. your issue is definitely not horsepower. You may also want to try disabling your wireless driver to see if that improves things.

Mensajes Sun 17 Apr 11 @ 2:00 pm

Mensajes Sun 17 Apr 11 @ 2:19 pm
RyuJnPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Thanks, it has stopped...the problem was incorrect settings...
I HAD VDJ settings:
Input: Microphone
Output: Headphones - Master 1/2 Headphones 3/4
Sound Card: Hercules DJ Console 4-MX

and the Hercules Control Center: ASIO selected

I NOW have VDJ settings:
Output:Headphones - Master 1/2 Headphones 3/4
Sound Card: Asio Drivers - Hercules DJ Console 4-MX (ASIO)

and the Hercules Control Center: ASIO selected

When using the WDM i have VDJ settings:
Output: Headphones - Master 1/2 Headphones 3/4
Sound Card: Hercules DJ Console 4-MX

And Hercules Control Center: WDM

Whether i am using WDM or ASIO it is running great...Thank you both. :)

Mensajes Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 8:31 am
Hello,

Does anyone have the latest configuration settings for the Hercules RMX using VDJ 7.03 in Windows 7 using a MIC and headphones? I've loaded the latest drivers from Hercules and am still having a bit of issues with the MIC. Not sure if I have properly configured VDJ either or if I should be using the ASIO drivers. Using setup on Asus Laptop with core 2 duo 2.0 ghz and 3 MB ram

Thanks in advance
(screen shots would be great!)

Mensajes Mon 25 Apr 11 @ 11:31 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
@ dookeran 3

Can you be a little more precise about the bit of issues you are having ?

The configurations you should use are the ones explained in the post above yours. I would recommend using ASIO since they offer more flexibility than Windows standard drivers.

Mensajes Tue 26 Apr 11 @ 8:28 am
djtriple9 wrote :
hit "key learn" in the mapper. The use effect "name" active and you are good.

Anyone care to specify the steps? It's not working for me

Mensajes Mon 02 May 11 @ 12:48 pm
arzee1PRO InfinityMember since 2009
arzee1 wrote :
Hi, after an upgrade to VDJ7 the output volume of my RMX dropped. I raised the RMX software output faders 1&2 to maximum level and that helped a little but I notice I have to raise any amp (at home) or mixer (in a club) much more than in the past. Here are the versions for the RMX:

Package: 4HDJS 2010
Firmware: 1.1.4.31
Driver: 5.0.6.0

Thanks for any help you can lend.

Can anyone please help me with this issue?

Mensajes Wed 11 May 11 @ 8:05 pm

Mensajes Thu 12 May 11 @ 8:57 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
arzee1 wrote :
arzee1 wrote :
Hi, after an upgrade to VDJ7 the output volume of my RMX dropped. I raised the RMX software output faders 1&2 to maximum level and that helped a little but I notice I have to raise any amp (at home) or mixer (in a club) much more than in the past. Here are the versions for the RMX:

Package: 4HDJS 2010
Firmware: 1.1.4.31
Driver: 5.0.6.0

Thanks for any help you can lend.

Can anyone please help me with this issue?

In case you don't mix using the crossfader, make sure that is set to Full (Config->Options->Crossfader )

Mensajes Thu 12 May 11 @ 10:08 pm
arzee1PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Thanks fro the response. Yes I do use the crossfader to mix. Could the sound card on the RMX be faulty?

Mensajes Fri 13 May 11 @ 6:11 am
On the Hercules DJ Console 4-MX..is it possible to map the MIC ROTARY KNOB to control the "effects parameters" (WET/DRY which is currently mapped to the default effects knob) for effects on VirtualDJ while the MIC BUTTON is in the "OFF" state?...then when the MIC BUTTON is "ON" the knob will function as MIC VOLUME CONTROL?

the DEFAULT EFFECTS ROTARY KNOB can then be mapped to control secondary parameters for effects such as length, etc.

If so can you send me the script?

Mensajes Fri 20 May 11 @ 3:52 pm
Sorry, this is not possible. The MIC knob on the RMX is hardwired to control the microphone input of the RMX's sound card and cannot be MIDI mapped.

Also, VirtualDJ LE does not support custom mapping. If you wish to customise the mapping, use custom skins, effects and much, much more, you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Pro at considerable discount: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Mensajes Fri 20 May 11 @ 5:33 pm
ok, :(...thx for the response. im currently halfway through saving for the PRO upgrade, should get it by end of next month...(its approx TT$1300 with discount in my currency) and im a student so the 4-mx and new laptop took a chunk out my pocket :P...

anyway so when i get it would it be possible to use the single ROTARY EFFECTS KNOB to control both WET/DRY and LENGTH parameters?

FOR EXAMPLE: in SHIFT mode where i can use effects (where buttons 3,4,5,6 are 9,10,11,12), the rotary knob functions as it does default, but if i keep that particular effect button pressed, the function for the knob will not be wet/dry but will affect the specific parameters for the effect, so long as i keep the button pressed. <---is that possible then?

Mensajes Fri 20 May 11 @ 7:06 pm

Mensajes Sat 21 May 11 @ 3:00 pm
lesslowHome userMember since 2005
Ok I just looked up the card and its just like the Virtual Vinyl box. It has 3 sets (red & white) of stereo outputs and 2 sets (red & white) inputs (run your turntables it to these for timecode use). So yeah with that you could have 2 of your outputs running timecodes and the 3rd output is where you could route your samples out to a 3rd channel on your mixer.

4/6 means 4 stereo inputs & 6 stereo outputs

Huey

so, no....that's bull....
if you want 3 out, you can have only 1 in.
too bad i had to buy it to realize this

Mensajes Wed 01 Jun 11 @ 1:40 pm
i tried searching and i looked through a couple pages on here but i can't find my answer...
I am using the RMX and i'm trying to be able to use the iphone/ipod through the source button. I have my mp3 cable into the RCA splitter into imput 1-2. That is then set to Line. I hit source, no sound comes out. Any way to fix this? Do i need any other programs or is there something set up wrong?

before anyone says it, I have all the updated software and drivers for the RMX and VDJ, and I checked the box in config for allow external eq.

Mensajes Tue 14 Jun 11 @ 8:52 pm
With VDJ Pro, you also have to modify the audio configuration to the following:

- Input : Line Ins

- Output(s): Headphone

-Soundcard: DJ Console Rmx

When pressing the SOURCE button, you will notice that the display for the deck changes to LINE IN, and you will see the incoming signal.

Mensajes Wed 15 Jun 11 @ 6:23 am
wow, I knew it was going to be something stupid lol.... thank you so much! I sat here for two days trying different solutions and no one thought of that lol.

Mensajes Wed 15 Jun 11 @ 3:37 pm
The basic little things are often the ones overlooked...

Mensajes Thu 16 Jun 11 @ 12:01 pm
I am having a problem getting the audio from my turntables to play though my Hercules DJ Console RMX. I have all the connections setup and have tried setting the inputs but something is not working properly. These are just regular turn tables. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Mensajes Fri 17 Jun 11 @ 10:00 am
74%