Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Three Wishes . . .

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi Guys

First of all, version 6 is brilliant... Thanks for a great product.

My three wishes:

1) When using the Karaoke Plugin, would it be possible to have it load the idle deck but not automatically start it playing ? it's not very professional to just 'cut' the music to silence. (or am I missing something ?)

2) The Key display always says it's in a minor Key, even though the vast majority of songs are in a major key. If this could be made more accurate it would help Karaoke Jocks who are often asked for a song in a particular key.

3) Could we have a 'Downbeat' Button' The beat detection doesn't always detect the first beat of the bar as the 'Downbeat', especially on songs with a slow intro. A button pressed on the appropriate beat could bring this back into sync. ( I realise we can set cue points, bit I'm
lazy . . I like things to happen automatically... it's less work)

Thanks again for a great product and keep up the good work

Kind regards

Dave

Mensajes Fri 05 Jun 09 @ 10:01 pm
Hey Dave, you can already adjust the downbeat in VDJ by tapping (left-clicking) the BPM button on the deck you wish to set once. If the BPM is not accurate, tap it out several more times and it will also correct the BPM. If the downbeat has drifted after you've done that, just give it one more tap to realign it.

I'm not particularly wild about the button in the Karaoke plugin starting the song, either, but it's a decent way to keep track and display singers nonetheless ;)

Mensajes Sat 06 Jun 09 @ 10:39 pm
Thanks for the info M8, just tried it & works fine..... 1 problem solved !

Mensajes Sun 07 Jun 09 @ 5:14 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)