Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: which is better

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Whats up Fam? I was wonderin what is better to keep a crowd hype during a party, blend a song or cuttin a song? & if i blend should I make it kinda Quick. Holla!!!!!

Mensajes Fri 12 Jun 09 @ 6:56 pm
Mix it up! When I play I mix my songs many different ways. I think that if you blended every song it would get bored. The same goes with cutting every song. It's good to be a little unpredictable. It all boils down to reading and knowing your crowd.

Mensajes Fri 19 Jun 09 @ 8:23 am
rojeneHome userMember since 2009
Wow....All of these pointers have been so helpful....Thanks DJ's.....

Rojene The Blues Man

Mensajes Sun 28 Jun 09 @ 9:53 am
depends on what your mixing man, if its dance music (house/breaks/trance/drum n bass) i personally would and do hold the mix until the breakdown of the second record, rinsing out a mix is where its at.

for hip hop your dealing with only a little instrumental and alot of vocals and you dont want them to overlap (except the rare occasion where it fits for the mix ) i would go with a short mix and then slam to the second track.

in the end just feel out the mix b4 you drop it, know what your gonna do when you throw the second track, its all about knowing your tracks beat for beat

Staticburn (electro house / deep prog. trance / prog trance / funky breaks / tear out breaks / drum n bass / house) - aurora productions

Mensajes Mon 06 Jul 09 @ 9:16 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Whats up Fam? I was wonderin what is better to keep a crowd hype during a party, blend a song or cuttin a song? & if i blend should I make it kinda Quick. Holla!!!!!

lol gotta crack a joke here....the best way to keep them hype is class A's .lol..

Mensajes Fri 10 Jul 09 @ 6:09 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)