Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: mac and numark djio

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

guys used to use my dj/io sound card with windows and was always working good.now downloaded mac drivers for dj/io and sound options not the same what is the correct options.wont give me left channel 1/2 right channel 3/4.it doesent give me asio option

Mensajes Tue 23 Jun 09 @ 3:44 pm
I have had to stop using my DJio. Mac Book Pro won't even recognize it since last OS X update. No new drivers from Numark. No support or response from Numark. I have have replaced my DJio with Presonus firebox card.. no problems now. Numark doesn't play nice with Mac. (I had no problems with the DJio in windows.)

Mensajes Wed 24 Jun 09 @ 12:32 pm
ive downloaded the latest drivers for mac which numark say its compatible with mac.my mac is recognising the dj/io in 5.2 no problems

Mensajes Wed 24 Jun 09 @ 2:25 pm
ok cant seem to get this working with mac both channels playing through 1 channel.wont let me choose each deck seperate.settings output external mixer then sound card 4.1 and numark device.

Mensajes Fri 26 Jun 09 @ 2:54 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djstaffy wrote :
ok cant seem to get this working with mac both channels playing through 1 channel.wont let me choose each deck seperate.settings output external mixer then sound card 4.1 and numark device.

Please contact Numark UK directly 00 44 1253353 850

Mensajes Thu 02 Jul 09 @ 3:38 am
ive downloaded the latest drivers for mac which numark say its compatible with mac.my mac is recognising the dj/io in 5.2 no problems

ive downloaded the drivers from numark but im still having the problem that you originally wrote... im also on VDJ 5.2.. all u did was download the drivers from numark???

Mensajes Sat 22 May 10 @ 6:07 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
neverfallindown wrote :

ive downloaded the drivers from numark but im still having the problem that you originally wrote... im also on VDJ 5.2.. all u did was download the drivers from numark???

You need to use 6.1 for best performance. VDJ 5.2 for mac has some audio issues.

Mensajes Sun 23 May 10 @ 11:28 am
I HAVE TRIED TO DOWNLOAD THE DRIVER 2.0.2 FOR DJIO ON MAC. IT CONTINUES TO DOWNLOAD THE DRIVER BUT DOESNT COME UP ON VDJ....ANY ASSISTANCE PLEASE I AM ABOUT TO DROP THE IO FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

Mensajes Tue 03 Apr 12 @ 9:01 pm
i use the i/o and the audio 8 with no problems. make sure you are selecting the correct mixer and sound card then you will be able to select the numark.

Mensajes Thu 05 Apr 12 @ 12:47 am
I recently purchased a Mac Book Pro. No sound card as yet. Really need one. Have been researching if or what card to buy that will work well with the Mac Book. I am currently using the Free Version of VDJ with a few problems some of which an I/O card should fix. Others I believe are associated with VDJ. As I want the program to work correctly before I spend $300, it sure would be nice to be able to split the signal to help make the decision. Have used pc/dj blue for sometime with no issues on windows systems of which we have a total of 13 and use the Numark I/O with also of which we are now forced to upgrade as Blue is no longer availabe, ie: the move to VDJ, Serato or Red.

I will buy another inexpensive windows laptop if need but it would be fun to use the new Macbook that I have. Have tried to call VDJ on several occasions for their opinion only to be hung up on.

Any advice, help and opinions appreciated.

Mensajes Sat 13 Oct 12 @ 9:19 pm
VirtualDJ Home FREE is free limited software and does not support using external multi-channel sound cards such as the DJIO (Which is a good popular choice for master/headphones output in stereo), except for 10 minutes at a time as a trial of the full VirtualDJ Pro.

Home FREE only supports very limited sound configuration - Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Pre-listen%20using%20headphones%20in%20VirtualDJ%20Home%20FREE%20or%20Broadcaster.html

Home FREE is also for non-commercial use only (I.e: Mixing for fun at home.) If you are a working DJ, you can't use it at your gigs. If this is the case, you will need to purchase either VirtualDJ Basic or the full Professional http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html - Both of these support using the DJIO. The full Pro is required if you wish to use MIDI controllers, full-screen video, etc. otherwise Basic will meet your needs.

Also, if you have 13 systems and 13 DJ's, each will need their own license. A single license cannot be shared between multiple DJ's - Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Can%20I%20share%20my%20Serial%20Number.html

NOTE: If you are just testing the DJIO with Home FREE to try out Pro features, then this will work for 10 minutes at a time before being disabled (You can restart the software as many times as required to fully test.) You may need to configure the DJIO (Or any other multi-channel card) for 4 channel output on MacOS: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Configure%204%20channel%20audio%20on%20Mac.html

Mensajes Mon 15 Oct 12 @ 6:24 am
Thank you very much for the reply. I was unable to find the thread that I replied to so it has taken a while.. Duh...

Some of the information is and will be helpfull and some of it sounds like trying the Free Version is not going to give us the pre-purchase information that we are looking for. We will look into all of the links and give as good a shot as possible. As a rule we never purchase anything with out trying it and making a group decision.

Thank you for the non-commercial information but we are very aware. If the product does'nt work we most certainly would never consider it for one let alone 13 units.

I have repurchased a Numark Dj/IO and will see if as you suggested we can make it work. If it works properly for even 10 minutes then there is a good possibility we will move on with at least one license to continue testing.

Again we thank you and look forward to any comments and suggestions.

Andy

Mensajes Mon 29 Oct 12 @ 8:28 pm
Home FREE allows full sound configuration to be used for 10 minutes at a time, so you should be able to fully test it before purchasing. You can restart the software as many times as you need to continue testing for a further 10 minutes.

Information on how to configure the Numark DJIO can be found on the following page:

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/DJIO.html

On Mac, you may also need to configure it in MacOS for 4 channel audio:

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Configure%204%20channel%20audio%20on%20Mac.html

Mensajes Tue 30 Oct 12 @ 7:37 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)