Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Sooooooo.......

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

FuskitPRO InfinityMember since 2009
In this new digital-day-in-age, where do you guys get your music? do you download? if so, what places? do you buy the CD's and rip them? what do you do? just curious as to where everyone gets their music from. both MP3 and karaoke.

Michael

P.S. try not to incriminate yourselves, lol.

Mensajes Tue 30 Jun 09 @ 11:23 am
Promo Only, Whitelabel.net, and a couple of other DJ pools and I get whitelabel promos from some record companies and producers. If I absolutely have to have something I can't find like..RIGHT NOW!! I will use a torrent but I'll order the CD from Amazon or whatever so that I have the POO (Proof Of Ownership, lol) . I believe in paying dues, when I work hard for something, I deserve to get paid, the artists deserve it too.

DJ RuDe

Mensajes Tue 30 Jun 09 @ 2:03 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Pretty much in this order...

Direct from Labels (cd's, mp3's, wav's)
Dixie Dance Kings (www.dancekings.com)
Zip DJ (www.zipdj.com)
Starfleet Music Pool (www.starfleetmusic.com)
iDJPool (www.idjpool.com) << ehh not anymore but their service was good
Promo Only CDs (www.promoonly.com)
Amazon.com
Masterbeat.com
Beatport.com
Local Retail Outlets

Mensajes Tue 30 Jun 09 @ 6:51 pm
TM Studios-Prime Cuts Monthly & Videos
8th Wonder CD Pool

Mensajes Thu 02 Jul 09 @ 2:02 am
FuskitPRO InfinityMember since 2009
all nice sites btw. haven't really browsed around them TOO much, just kinda checked them out. do any of them offer karaoke tracks? I know amazon does, do the others as well? like I said I didn't spend too much time on them just kinda gave them a light once over so to speak.

Michael

Mensajes Mon 06 Jul 09 @ 6:54 am
Music is all digital , check out the site im on zipdj.com , You can even sign in under me. You check it out and get a year subscription and load and load and load. Its all legit and comes with a serial number for each song you load. there is 270 record companys in the group.

p,s white label is on the site so are 269 others. You are actually getting it before the stations .

sign in under me : "all canadian djs" is the company I own. check it out . well worth the time. I will allow all virt people to use my name to join.
I love this program

Mensajes Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 3:03 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)