Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: SYNC Instant lock

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

One thing that has been really bugging me since i moved from Traktor to VDJ is the way the sync slips into position (best way I can describe it) whereas in traktor a press of the sync button instantly sync the track with no delay.

If this way of syncing could be implemented even as an option it would really improve the program as it really helps.

For example you can in traktor press and hold sync then press play and the two tracks would start completely synced from the moment the second track is started.

Mensajes Sun 19 Jul 09 @ 7:15 pm
c4rashyHome userMember since 2009
i also would like to have the possibility to sync 2 tracks that are paused.

Mensajes Sun 16 Aug 09 @ 1:31 pm
djjameslake wrote :
One thing that has been really bugging me since i moved from Traktor to VDJ is the way the sync slips into position (best way I can describe it) whereas in traktor a press of the sync button instantly sync the track with no delay.

If this way of syncing could be implemented even as an option it would really improve the program as it really helps.

For example you can in traktor press and hold sync then press play and the two tracks would start completely synced from the moment the second track is started.

I think we already have this option.. ??
cause before I upgraded to 6.1 mine did an "instant lock".. and now I lost it..
I just havent taken the time to figure out what setting I need to change to get it back.. LOL

Mensajes Sun 16 Aug 09 @ 3:35 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)