Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: plugins: L.cut, Width, Reso, like in traktor

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i was wondering if there is an effect plugin that has the ability to Filter the sound like in traktor dj studio (quite frankly the only advantage of traktor to my opinion).
The standard Filter in Virtual dj is quite good also, but i can't reaaly get the feeling of it.
So if anyone know has, or made a plugin of the sort, I would appreciate it if you would redirect me to a Link of somsort

Mensajes Sat 09 Apr 05 @ 3:49 pm
there are many great filter plugins for VDJ

they are available for download for full version users...

hopefully you will like the software and become a full member too, soon

the cracked version is both outdated, and likely to have bugs..

Mensajes Sat 09 Apr 05 @ 5:33 pm
I have that effect, it works like in traktor with small latency.
Contact me on (deleted by moderator)
and you'll have that one. :)

Can u please explain what effect you are trying to give away?
And what verision of Virtual DJ you are using?
Illegal sharing of copyrighted material will ban you from this forum!

Dj in norway

Mensajes Sat 09 Apr 05 @ 7:14 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@Srbija_Do_Tokija
How can you explain us that you use Virtual Dj v2.06 whereas you seem not be registered?(=>big pictures of Virtual DJ with effects of Virtual DJ and Atomixmp3 an it's written on your website) If you have a valid serial, enter it in your profile

Mensajes Sat 09 Apr 05 @ 7:19 pm
I hope that you do have a valid serial because VDJ now has your picture, your Website, you offering copyrighted software and your phone number. So I hope that you didn't just screw yourself!

Good luck with that.

MS

Mensajes Sat 09 Apr 05 @ 8:06 pm
@Srbija_Do_Tokija

Using your actual website to distribute crack is about as as!n!ne as what this person did (make sure you look at the title of this absurd thread):

http://mixvibes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2067

OO

btw I visited your site before your post was edited….

Mensajes Sat 09 Apr 05 @ 10:02 pm
What an idiot!

MS

Mensajes Sun 10 Apr 05 @ 1:46 am
Did you read the fourth post by sodanny02? He must be related to Srbija_Do_Tokija!!!

OO

Mensajes Sun 10 Apr 05 @ 3:11 am
i havn't cracked virtual dj, i'm still using the 30 day trial, got 10 days left or so i think. but you can only download effects if you buy the full version?
I shall see if i'm going to use this software much more or not. if so i will probably buy it
greetz

Mensajes Sun 10 Apr 05 @ 9:23 pm
Well, if you have my picture, then you know that I'm cute, if you have my phone... Call me, what can I say! I have everything legal, just don't want to enter serial, i sad that with my last locked account, i say that now! OK? Don't ask me why, DOSADNI STE KO PROLIV!

And what do you think you can do to me if you have my data? You have number of my mobile phone, which i buy on a street :) You have my first and last name... which matches with a ten thousent more... You have my picture? Well, come to Belgrade, search for me :) We can make party :)

& the effect which I would send to this guy is not made by atomix production, so I think it is legal exchange right? :)

So, if everything is allright, let this DEMO user visit my webiste, contact me & exchange some effects

Mensajes Mon 11 Apr 05 @ 8:40 am
@Souledge

Effects are only available for full version users

Hopefully we will see you as a full member soon :)

Mensajes Mon 11 Apr 05 @ 4:50 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)