Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: STANTON Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 6

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hi mate thanks for taking time out to help me!! you sent me a link to stanton knowledge base this is what it said

To change the MIDI output channel of DaScratch, hold down the PLAY button and then press several fingers into the PITCH slider (sending multiple values). You will see the LED column next to the PITCH slider light all red. This indicates that DaScratch is ready to be programmed. Press one of the following buttons to change channels

•PLAY - channel 1
•CUE - channel 2
•SYNC - channel 3
•TAP - channel 4
Once one of those butons is pressed, the unit will return to normal operation. It is not necessary to reset the device. Please note that if you're using DaRouter, it is not necessary to change device MIDI channels to use 2 of them with a single program. DaRouter is able to use aliasing to seperate MIDI traffic from multiple devices
for some reason when i try this nothing happens! i hold down play and press pitch button(top righthand vertical slider)and no led light up. tried on both da sratches the scs 3m midi channel changed so not sure mate any other tips!!
once again thanks for your time

Mensajes Tue 24 May 11 @ 3:39 pm
oh and one more question

Then - remove the downloaded device and mapping files - so we can start from the beginning with the VirtualDJ default definition and mappings.
the downloaded device and mapping files by that you mean the special mapper ? delete from vdj folder in my documents?

Mensajes Tue 24 May 11 @ 3:43 pm
ignore the 1st new post after the one you sent!!! was been thick!!! lol

Mensajes Tue 24 May 11 @ 3:51 pm
right in the virtual dj folder in my documents i have device folder and mapper folder both which are empty ! whats next step?

Mensajes Tue 24 May 11 @ 3:53 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Ok - so you have all 3 units reset to MIDI Channel 1 -- you got this figured out I guess based on your post a couple up ^^^^

So, with everything connected and you open VirtualDJ - go to the Config -> Mappers tab. Select in the drop-down (top left) the Stanton DaScratch SCS.3d - then click the button to the right - and you should see the SCS.3d listed. Set 1 unit to Deck 1 and the other to Deck 2.

After doing that - if the decks are flipped just press the Deck button on one of the SCS.3d's to flip them correctly.

But, now that we are starting from the baseline - what is not working ?

Mensajes Tue 24 May 11 @ 5:04 pm
Had a quick play around last night and it seems to be working much better thank you! As for things not working ...
Trigger button s aren't they suppose to let you select tracks from you library ? Also I'm not sure the loop works as it should will need to have another mess around later to see . Is there not a user guide on the function of the Stantons with vdj 7? I know that you can map how you want but there must be a "native " set of instruction !
Thanks fir your time !

Mensajes Wed 25 May 11 @ 1:17 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Fundamentally the unit is mapped to their documentation -

Triggers however are for Hot Cues

Loops - when in LOOP mode - the default 4 quadrants are for instant loops of 8,16,32,64 beats. Pressing B11 or B12 - toggles the loop settings to 1/4,1/2,1,2 -- the S4 button is always an instant 4-beat loop when in LOOP mode. Pressing B13 or B14 and holding them while selecting one of the 4 quadrant buttons gets you to alternate actions.

Mensajes Wed 25 May 11 @ 5:55 am
So the trigger button will not select songs So it's the normal way with mouse then? Which isn't a problem . There was something I wanted to ask but can't remember what it was lol

Mensajes Wed 25 May 11 @ 6:26 am
was gonna try out the tips you have given me. just started up computer and got light show from da mixer all good then one of the decks has started flashing!!!! every singles light is flashing on the unit (about once a second ) only lights that arent are the PLAY CUE SYNC and TAP buttons ! am running windows 7 32 bit never done this before. i know i should ask on the stanton site but to be honest no one answered my posts even email ive sent to suppoert have not been answered which is a bit poor to be honest with you!! anyway rant over gonna try and get loops n tings working now

Mensajes Wed 25 May 11 @ 3:09 pm

Mensajes Thu 09 Jun 11 @ 12:24 pm
Hi me again finally got hold of Stanton and it seems my scs 3ds are faulty! Have sent them off for repair but the company won't do as I dint have proof of purchase! Moved house recently and can't find paperwork so basically screwed with units that dint work ! Does anyone from the uk on here have proof of purchase receipt they could email me so I can email to the company that's gonna sort out my units? I know it's a bit cheeky and a long shot but stuck on any other ideas how to sort it without paying out a shed load mire cash! These guys want £60 an hour plus vat at 20%!!!!!
thanks in advance fir any help or ideas how to sort it

Mensajes Sun 12 Jun 11 @ 3:12 am
russ01ControlleristMember since 2011
Hi guys, i am awaiting delivery of the new stanton scs4dj midi controller and i wondered if it was compatible with virtual dj.

Mensajes Wed 22 Jun 11 @ 4:10 pm

Mensajes Thu 23 Jun 11 @ 5:25 am
drjustPRO InfinityMember since 2006
does vdj work with Stanton SCS-1 Digital DJ System

Mensajes Fri 19 Aug 11 @ 1:09 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Last version 7.0.5 yes but I have not tried ;)

Mensajes Tue 23 Aug 11 @ 1:38 am
drjustPRO InfinityMember since 2006
ok cause im about to make a purchace of a dual deck sc1 system and im going to need help to set it up...if all the reviews on how difficult it is to set up are accurate

Mensajes Tue 23 Aug 11 @ 5:49 pm
hey guys, finally the mapping fot the scs.1m is out. thanks for this one.

the only hic is that i'm not able to get the sound card of the mixer going (asio stanton 1394)

any help would be appreciared

thanks

Mensajes Wed 24 Aug 11 @ 9:33 pm

Mensajes Sat 10 Sep 11 @ 8:27 pm
djreff wrote :

the only hic is that i'm not able to get the sound card of the mixer going (asio stanton 1394)

thanks

Did you run the Asio driver?

Mensajes Sat 10 Sep 11 @ 8:28 pm
Drimachus wrote :
djreff wrote :

thanks

Did you run the Asio driver?

what exactly do you mean ......................??????????????????? do tou mean launching da router?

thanks in advance

Mensajes Sun 11 Sep 11 @ 4:05 pm
64%