Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Post it here! - Page: 9

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Random thought, It would be cool.....(maby not usefull) to have the pitch controll 100%+ 100%- like on the pioneer cdj 800 and 1000's

Mensajes Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 10:02 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
How about a default skin for those of us who use external mixers, and don't need the channel volume / crossfader sliders on screen? This would make more room on screen for other features, such as a time elapsed/remaining display you can see without squinting, or the ability to have items from the remix/cues/video sections onscreen at the same time, or even just a bigger browser window. I know, I know, I can download new skins, just an idea for the default...

Mensajes Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 12:14 pm
Oh, and here's another one while i'm thinking about it... You can play audio with an external mixer, how about video as well? I'm guessing most people's computers wouldn't be fast enough to run three video outputs (deck 1, deck 2, PC screen), I know mine wouldn't! But PCs get faster all the time, maybe something to think about in the future though?

Mensajes Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 2:55 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
nite nite

Mensajes Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 2:03 am
i would like to be able to skip half a beat foward and back (SKIP BEATS)

Mensajes Sat 25 Mar 06 @ 6:57 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I asked some time ago to DJcel and now here because I'm interesting to have some possibility to use the jog to modify the loop start position and the effects level (like CDJ).
To make this with the my Hercules console or with XP10 button, I think these possibility:
For the loop:
When i press the loop button the loop start to the last song position (in play or in pause) but if I stay with the finger of my left hand on the loop button and with finger of other hand on the jog I can use it to move the loop start point, and for the loop length I can change with other loop button.
Now the song it's in loop in the point where i want. When I re-push the button to exit loop , the program wait when the button is released to make a real exit (down to up) and not directly when I push, and if I wanna to research a new start point this is possible with jog movement.
For real exit of the loop it's necessary to push to exit without any movement of the jog.

In the same way for FX button:
Push FX button to start the effects and if I stay on the button I can use the jog to move the effects level, after when i remove my finger to the button and to the jog the effect is active.
When i re-push the button to exit effects, the program wait when the button is released to make a real exit (down to up) and not directly when I push, and if I wanna to research a new level point this is possible with jog movement. For real exit of the FX it's necessary to push to exit without any movement of the jog.

I don't want to use a mapper, please insert by DEFAULT.
A lot of ITALIAN USERS ask to me ( Italian forum moderator) if is possible to have this new function in the next version because they are interested to buy the Full version.

Mensajes Wed 29 Mar 06 @ 11:31 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@cloce it is even possible to do this with mapper???
also i agree with you. useful feature ;)

Mensajes Wed 29 Mar 06 @ 1:03 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
xml auto recovery/save.

...so that if the computer loses power one doesnt lose work done before manually saving the database xml (or closing the program).

if one lives your computer ON for too long, forgets to save the database, and power is interrupted they lose all their cues, bpm etc... this feature would help.

thought of this while i was working on Microsoft Word and computer went OFF after accidentally hitting the power supply. that auto recovery on Word 2003 is really helpful. VDJ is still behind like original Word was with having to manually save the xml. (or saving when closing program). An auto recovery or auto save feature [since last manual save] would be a time saver.

Mensajes Wed 29 Mar 06 @ 6:42 pm
already posted elsewhere but I'm reposting here because of the central repository idea behind this thread:

--- True UNICODE support, so that VDJ can also enter the Asian market, specially Japan (which is also a Karaoke heaven)

Mensajes Thu 30 Mar 06 @ 5:05 pm
I don’t know if this has been mentioned but I would like a two-track recorder included in VDJ. One track would record all the songs from one player, and the other track would record all the songs from the other player. This would allow you to record and edit an entire mix using only VDJ. It would be better if more tracks were available. However, two tracks would be the minimum required to record and edit an entire mix.

OO

Mensajes Fri 31 Mar 06 @ 7:39 pm
handle BPM less than 50.

as is it isnt possible even to manually type in a BPM less than 50. there are r&b songs less than 50 out there.

Mensajes Sat 01 Apr 06 @ 10:01 pm
emaofiaPRO InfinityMember since 2006
a loop in/out control...kinda like the one found on pioneer cd players. one for beginning the loop, one for ended the loop, without having to fidget with the length and shift keys on the interface B-)

Mensajes Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 10:03 am
emaofia,
this is already available. There is a shortcut Loop_in and Loop_out. Create two shortcut buttons with these loop_in and loop_out shortcuts and you could set manual loops like on a Pioneer cdj1000 or Denon cd players.
Ewout

Mensajes Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 9:50 pm
do you realy need to work and something to stop the lost of data,,,and that's all.......

Mensajes Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 5:39 am
DJ RazPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Wed 26 Apr 06 @ 5:41 pm
tyoungPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi

Ijust hope that someone will do a little bit better job on the auto mix at the end of nthe songs.Instead of the first song just disappear and the second one comes on, can you make the first one fade out while the second one is coming on.

Thanks
TYoung

Mensajes Tue 02 May 06 @ 6:20 pm
tyoung, this is already available in the current version. Try some settings in the config menu->Fame settings, like force fade and fade length.
Ewout

Mensajes Wed 03 May 06 @ 10:11 pm
How about this option that was available in pcdj? When I drag a song from the playlist onto a player, it is removed from the playlist. It would be useful if it didn't do this - I'd rather keep the playlist intact, as I'll often change my mind and decide to load a different track, but I'll have to do a search for that playlisted track again, 'cos to load it is to delete it.

Mensajes Fri 05 May 06 @ 5:47 pm
option to show on system tray only. (and have other functions when right click system tray).

Mensajes Sat 13 May 06 @ 6:43 pm
Oh and here's another one.... dunno if it would be possible without completely re-coding the FAME engine, but could it be possible to select master tempo on/off for the decks on an individual basis, ie OFF on deck 1 and ON for deck 2. I tend to leave master tempo switched off, but occasionally I'll mix in a song that could really use it, but I can't switch it in at that point, as it would muck up the song that's playing as well! Just a thought...

Mensajes Sat 13 May 06 @ 7:15 pm
90%