Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: the xone:3d

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

d-v-intPRO InfinityMember since 2004
does anyone knw if this will be compatible with vdj?

support team?

Mensajes Wed 04 May 05 @ 2:58 am
pernPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Allen & Heath XONE:3D ??

http://www.allen-heath.co.uk/FullInfo.asp?view=219

http://www.djdeals.com/allenheathXONE3D.htm

"The Xone:3D is a unique DJ control concept allowing the user to manipulate and manage any source - such as mp3, CD, video and vinyl - from a central interface. The Xone:3D is an amalgamation of a fully-featured high performance DJ mixer, a top spec multi-channel USB soundcard, and a comprehensive control surface with MIDI and PC connectivity. This versatile product has 14 stereo inputs and 10 stereo outputs, and can simultaneously mix up to 11 stereo signals. "

Mensajes Wed 04 May 05 @ 10:35 am

Mensajes Wed 04 May 05 @ 12:50 pm
It doesn't look like VDJ, it is VDJ! Quote: "Der XONE:3D in Verbindung mit der Virtual DJ Software". The VDJ logo is also visible in the upper left corner of the screen.
This is what I call a hardware controller!
Ewout

Mensajes Wed 04 May 05 @ 7:32 pm
chabonkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
A mixer on steroids... looks great. The Hercules team better step up their game, a lot of companies are jumping on the bandwagon and offering products that blow the Herc. console out of the water! -nuff said.

Mensajes Wed 04 May 05 @ 9:52 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I really like it, and because it is from Allen & Heath this think will work for sure..
and it will not be a toy like hercules... but it must be expensive.
Any info about price ?

Mensajes Wed 04 May 05 @ 11:38 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
It's not out yet, but on one of the links above "djdeals" says around 2000$!!!

Mensajes Thu 05 May 05 @ 4:03 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
heres a much better quality image... and yes that is vdj they are testing it with

http://www.gearjunkies.com/product_gallery.php?id=2932

it was taken at the pro light & sound show...

thats saying alot of good things about vdj especially if allen & heath is jumping aboard :)

Mensajes Thu 05 May 05 @ 4:09 am
i also notice an alberton live symbol on the mixer, does that mean that vdj is also working with alberton?

Mensajes Thu 05 May 05 @ 4:31 am
This piece of gear looks like a pure beast...I want one, 1 word comes to mind..."Santa"

I think the association with the Abelton logo on the panel is for familiarity to people, Live is a well respected sequencer and I think it's mostly to gain awareness of the mixer capabilities...they have already created mappings for Live for the Xone:3D.

I also find it very encouraging that they are trying it with Virtual DJ...well at least it looks that way.

Nice product but the mixer section in the middle doesn't quite grab me.

Mensajes Thu 05 May 05 @ 5:08 am

Mensajes Thu 05 May 05 @ 6:12 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)