Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: The VDJ Revelotion is here!!!!!!!!!! - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes a very impressive and ambitious update!, did I not say to be patient enough times (to those in doubt)?.

This is a very satisfying update, not straying away from what most wanted, now can I be so daring to predict that we will see the improved timestretch and key detection in the next update?, well, I think perhaps these top two requests will come a bit later rather than sooner, because this is a very complex area, and if it were easy then it would have been done long before now.

And the merits of VDJ will never be compromised by what we still seek from this unique software, nevertheless we will wait patiently again for the few but important developments,

This new update is very exciting and provides us more potential creativity, an important area where vdj has never been less than No.1!.

My thoughts, Bagpuss

Mensajes Sat 07 May 05 @ 4:09 pm
BarglerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Ok. Nice.

The crash fix was enough for me. =)

Mensajes Sat 07 May 05 @ 9:40 pm
cob1Home userMember since 2005
can anyone tell me if people who have a copy of virtual dj from buying a hercules dj console are able to download the new version.
i bought a dj console last week. i have version 1.09 of virtual dj and i can't upgrade it. it only plays 50% of wma files, this is a serious problem for me as all my collection is in this format. if i can't fix is useless to me. i only bought it because it works with virtual dj. if i can't fix this it is a waste of my money

Mensajes Sun 08 May 05 @ 2:10 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Mensajes Sun 08 May 05 @ 2:55 am
a workaround for 1.09: you will lost your cues.... !!!
move files mp3database.txt and VirtualDJ Database.xml somewhere
and when you start VDJ DON'T analyze any songs, just drag it from explorer and
drop it on the deck. Now it will play the whole wma file.

I think that you can scan you hd for music files, but uncheck analyzing ....

This worked for me

Mensajes Sun 08 May 05 @ 11:52 am
thanks for the replies. however i'm not very happy that i should have to pay for the new version of virtual dj when i only bought the dj console last week. i think this is a serious bug in the software and it should be possible for dj consoles users to have a patch to fix this bug. if the only way is to upgrade to version 2 then they should be allowed. the workaround is ok, but then i can't analyse the files at all. i think i will have to return the console and software as it doesn't do what it's advertised (play wma files)

Mensajes Sun 08 May 05 @ 12:51 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I think it's written Dj Console version of Virtual DJ on the box and not full (pro) version of Virtual DJ. Try to understand: you have already the luck to have a free version of Virtual DJ with no time limit with DJ Console and don't forget hardware is always expensive

Mensajes Sun 08 May 05 @ 1:16 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi cob1. I already said that the cover of the DJConsole box is not very clear but Atomix Productions has nothing to see with this cover; this is a Hercules product.

Be sure that full version worths it.
A BIG advantage is that all updates were free from 1.0

Regards,
Clax

Mensajes Sun 08 May 05 @ 2:01 pm
i see this has come up a lot before on the forum so i'll switch to another thread. i am disappointed though, i'm not looking for new features for free. i'm just looking for a bug fix. i have paid money last week for a hardware and software package that is no longer supported (ie no updates for a critical bug) and my only option is to spend more money. it only took me one hour to find this bug!! how can i be expected to pay $100 more again, how many more bugs might i find??? will these be fixed or will i have to pay more each time? doesn't sound like a good deal for me. i wouldn't mind paying a reasonable amount for an upgrade though, i still think virtual dj looks like a good product

Mensajes Sun 08 May 05 @ 4:30 pm
R E S P E C T--------:-)

Mensajes Sun 08 May 05 @ 4:52 pm
Virtual DJ is very low priced compared to other dj software

And updates and upgrades have been FREE for all full users from 1.0 to 2.1

There is unfortunately no way of proof for a Hercules purchase, so giving a dicount for Hercules user would only result in that anyone could get such a discount by just getting the free console version from somewhere (there is no serial number for the Hercules console)

Therefore, Virtual DJ full version is rather priced low, so that any one can afford the full 2.x pro version
It works GREAT with the hercules console, even add new features to it, such as scratch possibilites for jobweels

Mensajes Sun 08 May 05 @ 4:53 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
If it's a question of price you can buy a light (home edition) version of Virtual DJ v2.03 which is DJ Mix Station 3 (NOT the v2 but v3 !!) for 30€ and it will correct some bugs but i don't think so for the problem you have as it was corrected in vdj v2.10 if i don't tell wrong things

Mensajes Sun 08 May 05 @ 5:13 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)