Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: MP3 File Splitting

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have been playing with the demo for a while and i thinki i am getting the hang of it
Just one question though,
When i do a mixed recording and send it to my friends or burn it to CD or want to listen to it in my car , i don't have the tracks listed as such i cannot replay the previous or jump to the next track.
In other words , the mp3 recording just comes up as one huge mp3 file

I have tried using the splitter function but ended up with mutiples files

How do regular Dj,s do it? do they brun to CD directly or is there a special software that splits the mix before you burn to CD?

Please help

VDJ is da bomb

Mensajes Fri 25 Dec 09 @ 10:30 am
Couldn't you just burn all the files without any breaks inbetween them?

Alternatively I guess you could make .cue sheets for the files and play them on a .cue compliant player.

Mensajes Fri 25 Dec 09 @ 5:29 pm
What I do is:

01. Record the whole entire mix.
02. Run it through Acoustica Mixcraft.
03. Add markers (markers seperate the tracks).
*04. Run the seperate [continuously mixed] tracks through Acoustica MP3 Burner
05. (With specified settings) BURN!!

(* Only do this if Mixcraft doesn't burn the disc right.)

I hope this helped.
:^)

Mensajes Sun 03 Jan 10 @ 11:59 am
I always recorded my mixes in "Split In Multiples Files" in a specific folder.
Then I run them from iTunes by "Add Folder To Library".
There I edited all the information (song title, singer, album, song order, etc) I wanted by right-click my mouse to go to "GET INFO",
and most importantly don't forget to click the check-mark at "Part of Gapless Album" in the Options Tab.
To burn to CDs, move the songs (according to their order) to a newly made Playlist and use the BURN feature there.
You will have individual tracks that plays nonstop complete with all the songs information you have entered earlier :)

Mensajes Wed 27 Jan 10 @ 10:43 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)