Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: My first gig

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Why doesnt anyone dance at weddings???

Mensajes Sat 22 May 10 @ 6:03 pm
It takes practice to fill a dancefloor and keep it that way...Keep trying ;)

It helps to start with a slow song that couples will dance to, then speed it up a bit and keep them on the floor. It's all about reading your crowd and predicting what they might like. If they don't, try something else. Don't give up :)

Mensajes Sun 23 May 10 @ 9:49 pm
cuz they r waiting for u to bust it out on the dancefloor

Mensajes Wed 26 May 10 @ 7:03 pm
Cha Cha Slide works all the time, also the Cupid Shuffle. Search on the web for "party songs for weddings" Good luck!

Mensajes Thu 03 Jun 10 @ 3:31 pm
Dont do weddings..............find another venue.

Mensajes Fri 04 Jun 10 @ 7:32 pm
lol

Mensajes Thu 10 Jun 10 @ 12:26 pm
lmaooo dont do wedding find another venue, very true and very funny

Mensajes Thu 22 Jul 10 @ 10:29 pm
I hate doing weddings, its one of them things that i look at on the calender and try to palm off to someone else in the office. I can live without the money, just don't send me to the wedding! I always seem to feel like i am gate crashing someone else's dream day. That all you need when you are going through the wedding pictures, some mug shot of some weird dj with the most colorful headphones he could possibly buy.

So i agree with the guys! Do not do weddings, unless you know what you doing and simply have nothing else going at the time.!

Love and Luck
Tricker

Mensajes Fri 23 Jul 10 @ 8:35 pm
Lol weddings CAN be great fun - know what you mean though. It's a waiting game usually, what with your only dancers being kids skiding across the dancefloor on their knees for the first 4 hours...

Mensajes Tue 27 Jul 10 @ 3:58 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)