Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: FOR 982 DOLLARS, I DERSERVE GOOD SERVICE

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

piyoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Please tell me what exacly is the problem. I spent nearly a 1000 dollar in your product in a month because I do belive in it. But the Tech support so far is not helping me a bit. I guest for 982 dollar I deserve some good tech support and some respect.
If you were to be treated to way you guys you are doing it to me now, how do you expect good references.
As I PROVED you that every thing has been purchased. Please give me the assistance.

Mensajes Sun 29 May 05 @ 11:15 pm

Mensajes Sun 29 May 05 @ 11:46 pm
And remember we're sunday ;)

Mensajes Sun 29 May 05 @ 11:54 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I don't see anything proving you spent 982$ in Atomix products.

First of all, your serial number isn't entered in your profile. And you have no XP10 tag under your name...

Maybe if you were a bit less secretive on what you actually paid and what you have, we would answer you quickly

Mensajes Mon 30 May 05 @ 12:03 am
I told you what happen, when I wanted to purchase the XP10s and the software, my debit card had problem processing, so I had friends (2) charging everything on their card. I can prove it. Trust me I have nothing to hide, It was just a problem with my debit card. I'm willing to provide you with every document necessary to show you that every thing has been purchase. If there is a way to fix all that matter, let me know, and I'll do everything to fix it.

Mensajes Mon 30 May 05 @ 2:02 am
I've been sending email to the e-sevice, but it does take time to get an answer. I did not want to take it to the forum but it seems that the quickest way to get responses. I'm more into working with you guys, since I did enjoy Atomix and I do like the demo of VDJ. but you I dont feel that I'm getting the help I need.

Mensajes Mon 30 May 05 @ 2:07 am
mUd-VPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Ok
don't worry
Everyone here trust AtomixProduction to be honest.

http://www.virtualdj.com/contact.html

contact AtomixProduction by this link , and explaine your probleme , and they will help you

and would be a little patient, for Sunday reason

Mensajes Mon 30 May 05 @ 5:40 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Mon 30 May 05 @ 9:04 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)