Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Change mouse play to depress instead of press?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

mutaraHome userMember since 2005
I find that I have a much more precise control of hitting PLAY on a track for a beatmix if the mouse-play was activated by depress of the button instead of press. What do you think? Maybe we could have an option in the config to toggle it?

Mensajes Mon 30 May 05 @ 5:20 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Press play by left clicking then right click the track to hold it in postion. When your ready to play it depress the right mouse button you were holding ;)

Mensajes Mon 30 May 05 @ 7:27 am
@mutara - I disagree.

The most precise control will be from keyboard shortcut or controller. Same reason CD players are designed as PRESS for PLAY... and not De-Press for Play. Sort of like saying... move the fader to the right in order to bring the Left deck in .... seems sort of backward.

Mensajes Mon 30 May 05 @ 6:20 pm
ASSIGN a shortcut for some key to PLAY (unchecked momentarily, on default desk, unchecked auto)
assign another shortcut to the same key for the turntable/hold check momentarily value=0 on default desk

see for yourself, unfotunately pause or stop actions does not have momentarily switch, so you must use the hold action, which causes that you hear the vinyl to start and stop.

Mensajes Mon 30 May 05 @ 7:37 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)