Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Version 3.01 first used at live gig

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Just a quick reaction,
I used the program (3.01 after the video nologo fix) for about 7 hours straight, had no problems. Stable as always.
Did not use the video though.
I set the limiter to 'off' because on previous versions of VDJ on some songs I got strange clipping effects (a few songs seem to fall through their 'bottom').
Did not use ASIO on my Echo Indigo DJ card.

Testing the video on my beamer at home was real nice.
My laptop performed quite well doing it, although the fan was on a lot more because the system of course uses a lot more resources (=gets hotter) for the video output.

Will of course continue to experiment; am happy to see VDJ progressing more and more.

best 2 all,
arie

Mensajes Mon 30 May 05 @ 10:09 am
nice very vell but i do not know mix prog

Mensajes Mon 30 May 05 @ 11:03 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'm really happy to see you haven't had any problem ... but for sure it's a real stable program now.

dmixeren; you can have a test with a lot of PC-DJing soft to make your mind. Download the VirtualDJ demo here and you won't be angry. VirtualDJ is (for me) an amazing software; a very professionnal one. I really think it's the best.

Tell us what you think about (in a different topic if possible in order not to denaturate the first message of this topic).

Regards,
Clax

Mensajes Mon 30 May 05 @ 8:45 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)