Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: super loop sampler / super loop deck

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ok i know thats a daft name for this but with the talk of 3/4 decks and a lot of discussion of mainly using one of the decks as a sampler i thought how good it would be to have a seriously advanced sampler, heres my idea of how it should work,

basically its a deck that can copy the current loop of another into a 3rd deck as a selectable segmant on a mini wave form screen, admitidly thats not much different from loading a sample in as now (just with a wave form) but heres where it gets interesting, the 3rd deck has a button to "add to or replace" current sample, place at "end or current location" button, use bpm sync button and a scroll wheel to allow us to fine tune the loops once its in the super loop sampler. with each segment selectable you could build up tracks based on loops of other tracks creating custom mash ups quickly due to the bpm being so acurate in vdj. it would be even better if you could write out this track (drm'ed for copyright reasons) to use another day. or even assign it back to the standard sampler to clear the deck

as far as i can see traktor and serato both implement a very simple sampler, this advanced feature, algthough pushing the software slightly into the realms of live production, would be an exalent addition into vdj's arsanal of cutting edge dj techniques.

Mensajes Mon 21 Jun 10 @ 6:03 am

Mensajes Sun 01 Aug 10 @ 12:10 pm
Also the ability to loop in reverse!! Cause as of now this can't be done.

Huey

Mensajes Sun 01 Aug 10 @ 12:20 pm
+1

Mensajes Mon 20 Dec 10 @ 8:07 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)