Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: I am looking for a 90s Hip Hop song, please help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
This song has a fairly strong beat and in the corus a female sings "Hold me like that" or maybe "Hold it like that". That line repeats 3 times (from what I can remember). I get stuck on that line and can't remember anything else in the song.

I heard it at a club and it has been stuck in my mind ever since and I just can't find it. Any ideas on who sings it and what is the title of the song?

Thanks!

Mensajes Fri 09 Jul 10 @ 11:16 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Is it Monica Like This Like that?

Mensajes Fri 09 Jul 10 @ 6:10 pm
Good song, unfotunately, that is not it. The female only sings on the corus (from what I can remember) and her voice is more seductive than singing.

Thanks for the suggestion, I still may get that song too ;) If it helps, that song has a strong beat, but it sounds more Pop genre than the song I am looking for. I can't really describe it any better than that tough, sorry. Please keep the suggestions comming.

For the longest time I thought I was the Beatnutz but I have listened to allot of thier music and none of it (so far) is even close to the style of the song I am looking for. I also never realized how many songs use those lyrics.

Mensajes Sat 10 Jul 10 @ 9:28 am
pretty nice
keep mixin

Mensajes Fri 23 Jul 10 @ 3:07 pm
Ok?

Mensajes Mon 26 Jul 10 @ 6:45 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)