Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: please help!!!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i am doing my first club in 2weeks. i have always been the house party/ travel dj and i am extremly nervous. any helpfull hint, tips, or song selections??? it is a very hip-hop, house, and latin club.

Mensajes Fri 16 Jul 10 @ 9:45 pm
See above post for djing at a club. Start there.

Mensajes Thu 22 Jul 10 @ 10:16 am
thanks. i have now read that 100 times lol. ive been djing for a while but its a big club in nyc and i keep worrying that im not preparred.

Mensajes Thu 22 Jul 10 @ 11:45 pm
I think time will solve everything. Experience. I am just like you nervous in this kind of things. I see a little bastard djing in the club he has no idea what transition is and I'm jelous may be one day I will have an oportunity to play in the club.

Mensajes Fri 23 Jul 10 @ 2:20 pm
lol thnx. and hey talk to the club you never know

Mensajes Fri 23 Jul 10 @ 10:08 pm
Hi vdj friends,i need some advice from all the experts here asap.I'm using a virtual dj rmx,i'm pretty new to this hardware.The problems i'm having is the perfect setting.i'm unable to back spin in real time,and also having problems with the beat match lines when a song is playing.Can anyone help me with the correct ASIO settings,or the best one that they use so i could try?
I'm using windows 7,and i have a party this coming saturday that i need to get my thing right,HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE,thanks.
If you dont mind,please send me the info thru my email. tino2002jm@yahoo.com

Mensajes Mon 02 Aug 10 @ 10:53 am
i am doing my first club in 2weeks. i have always been the house party/ travel dj and i am extremly nervous. any helpfull hint, tips, or song selections??? it is a very hip-hop, house, and latin club.

Listen Dj..The best way to relaxe is to see if you can bring one or two of your friends to go with you..And play for them like you would at home..then once your in the zone where us dj's dissapear to just keep it rockin...some dj booths have curtains pull them closed enough to see just a few people out thier then as the night goes on open it up a lil at a time...

Mensajes Thu 19 Aug 10 @ 8:00 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)