Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Radio VDJ Chatroom..........

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Ok whenever I'm broadcasting and in the chatroom everytime someone post a new message it makes the music glitch. It used to do this with my single core but then I bought a new laptop which is a dual core 4 gig of ram blah, blah......Anyways does this happen to anyone else and if its happened to you before what did you do to stop it? Ill be on tonight if anybody want s to hear it.

Thanks for your time
Huey

Mensajes Tue 03 Aug 10 @ 6:30 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
Maybe your Internet connection is to slow?
Did you use WLAN?

You broadcast to VDJ Radio as a DJ and on your Broadcast PC is also the VDJ Radio Chat running?
You hear where the glitch?

Inside VDJ or on the stream?

Mensajes Wed 04 Aug 10 @ 3:52 am
My internet connection is not slow, I'm pushing almost 10megs, yes when I broadcast I am wireless and not hardwired. Yes I broadcast to VDJ Radio and the same laptop is in the chatroom, my name is not under dj's because I was gone for a while. But if you go too CH.2 right now you will see I have the #1 spot. I'm the "SOUND INSURGENT". I can hear the glitch in VDJ and people can hear it on the stream. Lastnight I went through and changed some of my settings and it wasnt as bad, so maybe I need an even faster laptop, lol!! Anyways Ill be back on tonight and tweak my settings even more.

Thanks for looking
Huey

Mensajes Wed 04 Aug 10 @ 6:22 am

Sounds strange.. your PC is even better than the pc you had before with no problems...

What browser are you using? I strongly suggest using Google Chrome at the chat room.. works fastest

and welcome back ;)

Mensajes Wed 04 Aug 10 @ 6:48 am
How's it goin Norway!! Right now I'm just using the internet explore. Like I said the first night I was back on it was really bad, one of guys in the chat room said I need to re calibrate my needles, lol!! I recorded the set that night so when I get home ill upload a portion so you can hear it.

Thanks for lookin and your time
Huey

Mensajes Wed 04 Aug 10 @ 10:15 am
I would really try to use another browser like chrome or firefox and use a hardwired connection.

Nice to see you back on CH2 :-)

Mensajes Wed 04 Aug 10 @ 1:26 pm
A friend of mine means, you should look into your IP provider. Something might have changed in your services received. :-)

Mensajes Thu 05 Aug 10 @ 1:17 am
Well I installed Google Chrome lastnight so ill see what happens tonight.

Anyways I follow VDJ Radio on Twitter and the other day I saw a posting from them saying someone was live on UStream?? I was busy so I didn't check it out, regret that. So can I broadcast videos there or was that something special that day??

Thanks for your time
Huey

Mensajes Thu 05 Aug 10 @ 9:56 am
I don't know about Ustream but the most of our DJs stream live via Webcam to Stickam.com
So the listeners can See the actual live DJ when He is doing His Job.
VDJRadio also own a Account there.

Mensajes Thu 05 Aug 10 @ 12:53 pm
Yeah that's what it was #Stickcam"!! Nice..........where can I get more info on what's needed to do that and can you post a link to that page please??

Thanks for your time
Huey

Mensajes Thu 05 Aug 10 @ 1:08 pm

Mensajes Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 3:45 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)