Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Website Feature Request: "What's New"

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

MZmudaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
This may be a bit off-topic, but I'd love to see a "What's New" section on the website the details the new features of each subsequent release of Virtual DJ.

I noticed I am running VDJ 6.1, and 6.1.1 is out. What's the difference? Was a "buffer underrun" bug fixed? Is there some crazy new feature that I'm going to be dying to have once I find out about it? Or would an upgrade not make sense for me at this time?

(Of course, I don't expect an answer to these specific questions on this forum post, but I'd like to see that as a feature on the website. Plus, it might give people a reason to buy / upgrade if they know their specific feature request was implemented, or that a bug they had been waiting to see fixed got fixed.)

- Z

Mensajes Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 5:13 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Under "SUPPORT/HELP" select Wiki & Manuals. Then under "Manuals & Guides" you will see VirtualDJ History. You can also just click my link and go straight there.

There is the history of every version released, with all the information you are asking for.

Mensajes Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 7:12 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)