Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Zipped File Support - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
For Karaoke files.
My whole library is now zipped and my preferred program is Sax & Dotty because of the "next singer screen".

If I had the NS screen, i'd unzip them all.

There are many of us out there, think about it.

Mensajes Mon 13 Jun 05 @ 2:27 am
This was requested several times before. Please do not post twice the same request for new functionality.
Ewout

Mensajes Mon 13 Jun 05 @ 7:53 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
I second (third?) the request for zipped Karaoke file support. That would be very helpful and would make it easier to maintain the files.

Mensajes Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 5:48 pm
I have just forked out good money for this program and OMG no zip support, I to use Sax & Dotty and cannot belive that zip support is not included, so unless there is a pugin or fix within the next week I shall be claiming a refund as I do not have the hard drive space to unzip my files. C`mon Atomix wake up and sort this out or loose lots of customers.......

Mensajes Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 2:44 pm
Hang around and see ;) this feature might be added very soon ;)

As always, VDJ Dev Team listen to its users..... :) Zip Karaoke file support is wanted ... so hang around and see ;)

Mensajes Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 2:47 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
oh so this is where the post should have gone........

Mensajes Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 6:09 pm
Wayell how dee do to you, thats an opener I haven't heard yet.....

Most of us ask for things and shortly they come along, usually by total surprize.

No mold growing around here KJ, hang on tight.

R

Mensajes Wed 29 Jun 05 @ 7:19 pm
Still waiting !!!! I was hoping for something before weekend as I have loadz of work on :(

Mensajes Thu 30 Jun 05 @ 12:02 pm
jchiarPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Please. May i add that i hope this will be implemented! I have 230 GB os zipped karaokes and i ran out of room on my 250gb drive! ( I dont want to carry another drive either)

thanks in advance

Mensajes Thu 30 Jun 05 @ 10:10 pm
Warning !!!!

I spent 2 days unzipping all my songs and checking them, and guess what, Virtual DJ search engine doesnt pick half of them up after importing them into the database, but sax and dotty does :( so dont waste your time unzipping them like I did cos it just doesnt find the songs when you type em in the seach window. Funny though it does find them when there zipped if you add the zip extention to the file associations. Please please beg beg bring this out soon cos my life is one big nightmare now. Another thing annoying is the ones it does pick up dissapear when you have typed the whole title in (irish) or what ?

Mensajes Fri 01 Jul 05 @ 1:26 am
do they all have .mp3 extention when unzipped ??

VDJ supports only that karaoke format I think, as of now...

Zipped file support might come really soon :)

Mensajes Fri 01 Jul 05 @ 1:38 am
Yes 1 zip when unzipped = 2 files

E.G

SF009-05-Paradise.zip (Zipped)

SF009-05-Paradise.mp3 (unzipped)
SF009-05-Paradise.cdg (unzipped)

seems when its unzipped the search doesnt seem to catch all the songs when you type in song titles to find them, but nevermind that, what I need to no is not might be but will be and when ??????? Otherwise I will be requesting a refund as this software will be no good to me just because of this one thing.

Mensajes Fri 01 Jul 05 @ 3:02 pm
Karaokeman2002:
Just to be sure, have you updated your file list after unzipping the files? This could be done by right clicking on "Database" in the drive/folder list. Then select "Scan HD".
After this you should be able to find the file by typing "sf009" or "Paradise". If you also like to search on the ID3 tag information you first have to switch this on by: "Config"->"General" tab-> "Read ID3 tags". Keep in mind that vdj will be slower.
Ewout

Mensajes Fri 01 Jul 05 @ 7:07 pm
yes.... you need to right click your folder with karaoke files, and choose "add to search database"

This way, they will all show up in your searches ;)

Mensajes Sat 02 Jul 05 @ 3:44 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
CDG working well here searches and all.

Mensajes Sun 03 Jul 05 @ 7:18 am
Did all you said and some songs it just doesnt search on properley where as sax and dotty still works perfectly, so how much longer before we get zip support, then I woudnt have to do all this messing about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mensajes Wed 06 Jul 05 @ 12:31 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
To much coffee? :)

put the gun down and back away slowly.

It will be out as soon as its ready and not one moment sooner.

Mensajes Wed 06 Jul 05 @ 3:26 pm
Jason....
Stop using my material.....

Ya, what he said ^.

Mensajes Wed 06 Jul 05 @ 4:10 pm
jchiarPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Is ZIP support working in BETA versions yet?

Mensajes Tue 12 Jul 05 @ 10:05 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
No information can be given on BETA versions. Though some of the information on BETA versions is only given to Professional Edition Users or VIP Members.

Mensajes Wed 13 Jul 05 @ 12:18 pm
95%