Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Would someone be so kind as to...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey hey!!
I've been using VDJ with an external mixer ever since the program was released, but now that I've been reading post after post (after post!), I've become a true believer that a lot CAN, in fact, be done with keyboard shortcuts. Not that I'm being lazy, but I was wondering if anyone wouldn't mind sending me a file with their shortcuts? I just want to get a feel as to how people are configuring their shortcuts, as using a keyboard, strictly, to perform a mix is kinda weird to me. Any help would be appreciated! Thanx in advance!!!

Mensajes Thu 21 Aug 03 @ 6:16 am
Shortcuts are great !! Just like using a CD player. Once you've memorized them, you're much more productive.

To each is own. If you use someone else's shortcuts, it will be impossible to remember. It doesn't take that long to do them yourself.

Mensajes Thu 21 Aug 03 @ 6:35 am
bluetPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I asked that in the french Forum, and it was told me that it will be done, but I don't know when.

Dr BlueT

Mensajes Thu 21 Aug 03 @ 12:12 pm
Hey lowlife. It's Sean from Orland. Upgraded to VDJ, huh? Ditto...let's get together again soon. I'm moving to tinley in Sept so I'll be a little closer.

Mensajes Fri 22 Aug 03 @ 2:55 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)