Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Automatic title updates Shoutcast DSP

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

woodsyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Will there be a fix so automatic title updates will work using Shoutcast DSP on winamp input setting and using the DJ console?

Mensajes Sat 18 Jun 05 @ 12:06 pm
No replies from the team? the track ID realy needs to be passed to shoutcast DSP the same as winamp does.

Mensajes Tue 21 Jun 05 @ 2:20 pm
Has anyone from the development team read this posts? just a sign that you understand my problem please, does the pro version send the tiitle - artist?

This is a big problem when streaming to live365, my broadcast is not listed in their seach engine because no info is passed to the Shoutcast DSP, Winamp does pass on the tags but you can't mix with Winamp.
This problem should be fixed ASAP, PRS & PPL in the UK require this info, so do Live 365 & my listeners.

Mensajes Wed 29 Jun 05 @ 11:50 am
ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz :(

Mensajes Tue 05 Jul 05 @ 2:32 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Sorry for the delay but what you asked works since vdj v2.1 with the new radio system included in vdj, the professional version

Mensajes Sat 09 Jul 05 @ 2:38 pm
Hi DJCel,
Thanks for the reply, my mixstation 3 software has this "built in" Shoutcast DSP but it don't work.
After me just buying this "latest version" I'm expected to buy the software again? I did want the pro version but this site wants to know credit card details when I wanted to use Paypal, that needs sorting.

Finally, the way the licensing requirements of PRS & PPL for internet broadcast are going this is a must have function on all streaming software.

So when can I expect a fix.

Mensajes Mon 11 Jul 05 @ 12:39 pm
Hi DJCel,
Thanks for the reply, my mixstation 3 software has this "built in" Shoutcast DSP but it don't work.
After me just buying this "latest version" I'm expected to buy the software again? I did want the pro version but this site wants to know credit card details when I wanted to use Paypal, that needs sorting.

Finally, the way the licensing requirements of PRS & PPL for internet broadcast are going this is a must have function on all streaming software.

So when can I expect a fix.

Mensajes Mon 11 Jul 05 @ 12:39 pm
BTW the above post was from me, sorry about the repeat, server must have logged me out when typing the msg.

Mensajes Mon 11 Jul 05 @ 12:43 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
No you can't expect a fix for DJ Mix Station 3 which had no fix contrary to the profesional version: Virtual DJ v3.0

Mensajes Tue 12 Jul 05 @ 2:20 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)