Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Advanced Mapping Verbs/Swap Decks - Page: 3

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djdad wrote :
Did you post any photos ? they are not viewable.
What script ?

If you need to specify actions for decks, then simply add deck x before your commands.
deck 1 play
deck 2 hot_cue 1
etc

seen is not working
..... I got this and is working, but when I swich to deck 3 all comand from deck 1.... works on deck 3, but I dont want that, i want to give each deck their own comands

Mensajes Tue 04 Jan 11 @ 7:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
assign your buttons as deck 1 pause_stop not pause_stop deck1 as i can see at the screenshot.

Mensajes Tue 04 Jan 11 @ 9:31 pm
djdad wrote :
assign your buttons as deck 1 pause_stop not pause_stop deck1 as i can see at the screenshot.

dude you are awesome, thanks!!!!

Mensajes Wed 05 Jan 11 @ 4:14 pm
PabloivanRv wrote :
djdad wrote :

dude you are awesome, thanks!!!!

question.. hey my APC-20 you can light the button, there is away or a comand like

deck 1 play_button ..... light my shiny button?

Mensajes Wed 05 Jan 11 @ 4:36 pm
It depends on the mapper definition file. In case the LED is mapped individually, assign the same action to the LED too.

Mensajes Wed 05 Jan 11 @ 5:27 pm
djdad wrote :
It depends on the mapper definition file. In case the LED is mapped individually, assign the same action to the LED too.

ok, I dont if I under stood....

I'm going to try explain....

what I want to try to do , if is posible, is... when I push the play button, on my Apc-20... ( since it has LEDs, on the whole control....), if can be light up!!!,

Mensajes Wed 05 Jan 11 @ 7:12 pm
How do you map your APC-20? Have you created a definition file?

In a definition file usually there are 2 things for a button, the button itself and the LED i(if this has one)

So if your definition file has
BUTTON1
and
LEDBUTTON1
then assign to those 2 elements the same script.

For further instructions see here
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/ControllerDefinitionMIDI.html
and here..
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VDJscript.html
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VDJScript%20Examples.html
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VDJscript_verbs.html

Mensajes Wed 05 Jan 11 @ 8:38 pm
OK heres one,
"Can I press a button 3 Times and with every press have a different action??"

Ok for example, on this Hercules RMX there is a "Scratch" button. Ever time I push this button it will make the jogs act as either "Pitch Bends" or like a "Vinyl" (you can scratch, not really but thats the desired effect, anyways). When in pitch bend mode no light is on, when in scratch mode the light is on. Now heres what I would like to add, I would like it if after a 3rd press the jogs act as "Effect Sliders" 1 and 2 and the light now will Blink..................

As I'm sure you know I have no clue how to do this, lol!! So please any help would be great, if at all even possible.............

Thanks for looking and your time
Huey

Mensajes Thu 06 Jan 11 @ 8:12 pm
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi Bob,

I really loved the vdj script you posted for toggling player-loops-effect control panel that works on all 4 decks.

Can you create a script that toggles the active deck from 1 to 4? I want to use this to save some buttons for other use on controlling my Denon DN-X1600, instead of assigning 4 individual buttons for selecting deck 1, 2, 3, & 4.

Thanks in advance!
Jodi

*********************** R E P L Y **********************

Hi Jodi,

I can help you out, but these things are better to be posted in the forums to help other users as well.

Try this
deck 1 select ? deck 2 select : deck 2 select ? deck 3 select : deck 3 select ? deck 4 select : deck 4 select ? deck 1 select

it will cycle the selected deck from 1 to 4.

Greets
Bob

(FYI - Bob is djdad)

Mensajes Fri 07 Jan 11 @ 12:08 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
OK heres one,
"Can I press a button 3 Times and with every press have a different action??"

Ok for example, on this Hercules RMX there is a "Scratch" button. Ever time I push this button it will make the jogs act as either "Pitch Bends" or like a "Vinyl" (you can scratch, not really but thats the desired effect, anyways). When in pitch bend mode no light is on, when in scratch mode the light is on. Now heres what I would like to add, I would like it if after a 3rd press the jogs act as "Effect Sliders" 1 and 2 and the light now will Blink..................

As I'm sure you know I have no clue how to do this, lol!! So please any help would be great, if at all even possible.............

Thanks for looking and your time
Huey

Mensajes Fri 07 Jan 11 @ 9:46 am
Off the top of my head use a cycle variable which changes on each press of the scratch button. cycle 'mymode' 3.

But then on each button/control you want to have multiple modes, you will need to nest the conditional script to chck each value:

var_equal 'mymode' 0 ? <some action> : var_equal 'mymode' 1 ? <some other action> : var_equal 'mymode' 2 ? <another action> : <last action>

You need to check the syntax as I am not in a position to test right now...

Roy

Mensajes Fri 07 Jan 11 @ 7:43 pm
Hmmm.................I have no clue as to where any of that is even supposed to go, lol!! I love that VDJ has a script that will let you do almost anything, but I hate that you have to have some kind of programmer exp to get it to do what you want.............pros and cons, thats life.

Thanks for the info though, gives me a start
Huey

Mensajes Fri 07 Jan 11 @ 8:21 pm

Mensajes Fri 07 Jan 11 @ 8:56 pm
djnunokPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Dear friends,

can anybody helps?

in 2 chanels mode.... Virtual DJ PRO

my left deck is on chanel 3 and the right deck on chanel 2.... i can't work with swap chanels...

and "cue" or pfl is nor working at all....

About the others features, load, efects, video transitions, i think they're ok...

In using the New Denon DN-MC 6000.

Many thanks

Nuno Jorge

Mensajes Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 2:53 am
If you are using it in PC MIX mode, then this is because the faders in the mixer section are ordered from 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 to match the default VirtualDJ v7 4 deck skin.

If you wish to use it with a deck skin, switch to INT MIX mode so that you are using the middle two channels (2&3) as a hardware mixer for left and right decks - Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/homepage/jpboggis/blogs/4365/Denon_DN-MC6000_Configuration.html

Or you could try using the custom 2 deck mapping from http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/12429/Denon_DN-MC6000.html

Mensajes Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 4:44 am
I see, maybe that's the problem, later on i'll check it and leave here a feedback about it...

About the "CUE"... can you please tell me something about it?

Many thanks

Nuno Jorge

Mensajes Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 5:15 am
CUE/PFL should work fine providing that you have configured your sound settings and INT MIX/PC MIX correctly as shown on the above page.

Mensajes Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 6:24 am
My Friend...

I did everything, that you told me to do... and nothing happen... now the "problem" is even bigger... :(

i'm using a Mac 13", i went to the utilites and set MC 6000 as the audio device, just like denon have on the cd that cames with the controller...

I'm using the Virtual DJ (2 Decks) 1280x800 skin....

everything is working fine... unless the middle section is not working at all... no faders, no eq, no gain, no pfl... nothing...

The software loads the videos, jog wehells are great, play and pause are great, efects, transitions....

i'm getting crazy, i've done so many times the same things... connect, disconnect... check everything again...

everything is connect 100% like you told me to do and how they have in the quick guide that comes with the controller...

I'll wait for your help...

Many thanks and sorry for bother you once again...

Have a nice weekend

Nuno

Mensajes Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 5:38 pm
I've tried also the 4 decks skin....

and the fader 1 is not working... 2, 3 and 4 are ok.... eq and gain works....

But no PFL... you press, but no sound on the headphones... nothing, no even if the fader is up...

Thanks

Nuno

Mensajes Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 5:42 pm
helppppppppppppppp...

I'm getting crazy...

Mensajes Sun 06 Feb 11 @ 5:34 am
58%