Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Embarrassing!!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

So I'm here basically at my first gig (free for a friend) and my equipment is messing up as I'm sound checking everything every time I try to crossfade a song on the rmx its blasting loud. Any help.

Mensajes Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 5:35 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
sent you a pm.

Mensajes Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 6:30 pm
That's strange, and you've got nothing different to how you normally have it at home?

Are you using your hercules rmx and going straight into a hi-fi/speakers or whatever?

If so, make sure you go to config->options and set autogain to "auto+remember".

And if it's already like that don't forget you can use the gain knobs on the controller to make the levels equal across the two tracks.

Other things to check are that you have both channel faders all the way up to make the levels equal and the gain thing like I said above.

To check it out, put the cross fader in the middle and play the same song on both decks (one at a time) so you can compare the volume.

Also, just generally about the volume, don't forget there is a master volume knob for a reason, so maybe just turning the whole thing down a bit will help.

Mensajes Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 6:30 pm
Tayla, let us know the outcome. We would like to know if there was a resolution to this issue.

Mensajes Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 11:14 pm
Thanks for the info. I ended up using the *8 cue and loaded each song to make sure it was a full mp3. Then made a playlist off of that and ended up mixing off of the playlist. It was a pain in the a** but couldn't make myself look like a fool.

Mensajes Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 12:41 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi Rick, in a seperate thread his hard drive went west and was going to use his itunes to get him through the party, just advised to scan or part play his tune so the yellow icon disappeared before sending out to the audience, seems to have worked... lucky guess, lol.

@island sjoa, glad it helped.

Mensajes Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 5:45 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)