Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Exporting Song List

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

So i have a school who is wanting a copy of our song list, how the heck do we export our library into excel or word or something? I found the .xml file, but how do i convert that into a .xls or something?

Mensajes Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 12:04 pm
Easiest way is to enter * in the search bar to display all songs

Select all, drag to the playlist area then save as a playlist.

This will then create a M3U file that can be opened by any text editor and easily converted to Excel if required.

You will find the saved playlist in Users>My Documents>VirtualDJ>Playlists

Keith

Mensajes Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 12:08 pm
I did this, and all i get is the file paths to each and every song, did i do something wrong?

Mensajes Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 12:22 pm
No, but if you convert to Excel you can use \ as the separator and it should be able to get to a readable format.

Keith

Mensajes Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 12:59 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I open the playlist in Winamp, which has the ability to generate an html list from the playlist. Copy and paste the generated html text into notepad or similar - if it appears invisible you need to change the font colour from white to black.... Job done! That's how I produce my karaoke songbooks anyway...

Mensajes Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 4:24 pm
djsherz wrote :
I open the playlist in Winamp, which has the ability to generate an html list from the playlist. Copy and paste the generated html text into notepad or similar - if it appears invisible you need to change the font colour from white to black.... Job done! That's how I produce my karaoke songbooks anyway...

i do it the same way -)

Mensajes Thu 18 Nov 10 @ 2:14 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Great minds think alike... ;-)

Mensajes Thu 18 Nov 10 @ 2:45 pm
Is this the same for Virtual DJ 8? as i have both 7 & 8 and my tracklisting is not current for when i started using 8.
can it be found in another location?

Mensajes Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 6:40 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
My Computer/User/My Documents/VirtualDJ/History

Mensajes Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 7:00 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)