Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Numark Mixtrack slow jogwheel problem - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm having the same problem. However, mine works fine at some venues and then does this at others. I've had it where neither jog wheel works right and times when only one works right. Any resolutions??

Mensajes Mon 23 Jan 12 @ 7:46 pm
Maybe something is interfering with the jogwheel's touch sensor? E.g: Mains cable running underneath it.

Mensajes Tue 24 Jan 12 @ 6:49 am
What would the best settings be for the mixtrack scratch? cause mine seems to back off and stop the song when i do it then tries to slowly go back into the song..

Mensajes Mon 03 Sep 12 @ 7:07 am
djalertPRO InfinityMember since 2007
The problem is with the numark mixtrack pro II the jogwheels while in scratch mode they do pitch bend will turning in any direction slow down or speed up the track. The solution to this problem is a grounding issue i have fully disassembled mine to the bare if you remove the jogwheel that is causing the issue you will see a small white washerthat washer if it worn down then the pressure on the jogwheel contact will not beyou have to be pressing down on the jogwheel to actual getting it to scratch also ensure that the metal contactswhere the screws are use to hold the shell outer case are screwed in tight are change the screws to some longer ones

Mensajes Mon 04 Jan 16 @ 2:06 pm
Hi my mix track pro 2 scratch response is no longer sensitive to touch and does not scratch at all. What can i do to resolve this problem

Mensajes Thu 11 Feb 16 @ 9:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)