Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Denon HS5500 and Virtual DJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Does anyone have the Denon HS5500 and Virtual DJ working properly with one deck? Once the device is connected I can control all midi interfaces just fine. The Left deck (deck 1) audio plays just fine. When I switch to right deck (deck 2) and turn the platter on, the audio speeds up 5-10x the correct speed causing the pitch to shoot sky high. If I turn the platter off, the speed returns to normal. This only occurs with the right deck even though I am using 1 DN HS5500.

Mensajes Sat 22 Jan 11 @ 12:31 pm
Anyone have any idea?

Mensajes Wed 26 Jan 11 @ 1:28 pm
i have a 5500 and never got it to work right. I believe there is certain older version of VDJ that does work will with the 5500 good luck!

Mensajes Sun 30 Jan 11 @ 1:33 am
Having similar problems... I get random pitching bends at various times with the platter turned on. I know it can't be the platter itself otherwise id get similar results in audio straight outbfrom the hs5500 itself. Would be a nice fix as one of VDJs selling points has always been hardware compatabilty. :)

Mensajes Tue 01 Feb 11 @ 4:35 pm
version 6.02 stil works with the platter..never got it to work in version 7

Mensajes Thu 24 Feb 11 @ 1:39 pm
Slevent wrote :
Does anyone have the Denon HS5500 and Virtual DJ working properly with one deck? Once the device is connected I can control all midi interfaces just fine. The Left deck (deck 1) audio plays just fine. When I switch to right deck (deck 2) and turn the platter on, the audio speeds up 5-10x the correct speed causing the pitch to shoot sky high. If I turn the platter off, the speed returns to normal. This only occurs with the right deck even though I am using 1 DN HS5500.

I have 2 Denon DN-HS5500's and I'm having the same problem. When I turn the platters on, the right side plays like Alvin and the Chipmunks. Left side plays fine. This only happens when I upgraded to VDJ 7.0.2, since then I had to go back to VDJ 6.0.8 because everything's working well with the older version.

If anyone has the 5500's working well with 7.0.2, please let me know what you did.

Mensajes Mon 07 Mar 11 @ 11:54 am
7.03 fixed issues with denon hs 5500 platter

Mensajes Mon 21 Mar 11 @ 1:08 pm
rimondlHome userMember since 2010
7.03 fixed issues with denon hs 5500 platter

Hi im new user for dnhs5500.. i have try out the 7.03 home version
just want to make sure it work for dnhs5500 spin platter problem.
but im so disappointed because it still don work in 7.03..
please help.. thanks ....

Mensajes Mon 04 Apr 11 @ 5:57 am
I have 7.04 and still get the 'warble' (music speeding up and slowing down by itself) if the platter motor is on. :(

Mensajes Thu 23 Jun 11 @ 2:47 pm
Dj_john24 wrote :
Slevent wrote :

I have 2 Denon DN-HS5500's and I'm having the same problem. When I turn the platters on, the right side plays like Alvin and the Chipmunks. Left side plays fine. This only happens when I upgraded to VDJ 7.0.2, since then I had to go back to VDJ 6.0.8 because everything's working well with the older version.

If anyone has the 5500's working well with 7.0.2, please let me know what you did.

hi man and how u can go back to older version where i can find the link ???? help pleasse

Mensajes Wed 07 Dec 11 @ 2:20 pm
betohdjHome userMember since 2011
como hago funcionar las 2 denon hs5500 con el virtual q tengo q hacer gracias x su ayuda

Mensajes Mon 19 Dec 11 @ 5:17 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only. Please either post your message again in English or post in the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums

Mensajes Tue 20 Dec 11 @ 8:05 am
digimixer wrote :
I have 7.04 and still get the 'warble' (music speeding up and slowing down by itself) if the platter motor is on.

Yes, it's still a problem in 7.0.5b (PC)

Us HS5500 owners keep mentioning the issue but Atomix do nothing.

Layer 1 is just a little bit wobbly, but layer 2 is ridiculous!

There was a post somewhere from someone claiming he'd fixed it, about cstoll helping him, and that the play button on layer 2 was incorrectly mapped with a pitch function - but my play button mapping (only one play button is listed) says play_pause.

Ah here it is http://fr.virtualdj.com/forums/156442/General_Discussion/Denon_hs_5500_fixed_7_03.html

So how do I see the play button mapping for layer 2?

Mensajes Mon 14 May 12 @ 12:29 pm
heffi74PRO InfinityMember since 2012
please mapping vor dn-hs5500 Virtual DJ link.

Mensajes Thu 28 Feb 13 @ 4:14 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)