Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Tema: Do you REMIX your Videos? What software do you use?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Do you edit or remix your videos prior to playing live by making a looped intro, break or outro? If so, what software do you use to do this?

I was thinking of doing this especially because a lot of the music I use cannot be looped easily live. All input is appreciated. Thanks!

Mensajes Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 12:47 pm
Mac => Final Cut Pro
Windows => Sony Vegas

Mensajes Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 5:52 pm
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I use vegas 8

Mensajes Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 5:50 pm

Mensajes Mon 07 Feb 11 @ 2:19 pm
Sony Vegas baby! It rocks!

Mensajes Mon 21 Mar 11 @ 1:53 am
I would buy Vegas as well. It has many more graphics options and the interface is very user friendly.

Mensajes Mon 21 Mar 11 @ 10:02 am
bilensbHome userMember since 2011
started off with vegas and pinnacle , using adobe after effects now . Vegas feels very amateurish after adobe ae .

Mensajes Fri 03 Jun 11 @ 9:07 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
bilensb wrote :
started off with vegas and pinnacle , using adobe after effects now . Vegas feels very amateurish after adobe ae .

Vegas pro 10 is among the best, I'd love to know why you consider it amateurish? Premiere is the Vegas equivalent. After Effects is a different type of product.

Mensajes Sat 04 Jun 11 @ 10:52 am
bilensbHome userMember since 2011
bilensb wrote :

Vegas pro 10 is among the best, I'd love to know why you consider it amateurish? Premiere is the Vegas equivalent. After Effects is a different type of product.

actually that was a wrong first impression hah :)

i wouldnt put vegas and after effects in the same class . i use them both now , vegas mostly for editing .

Mensajes Fri 08 Jul 11 @ 6:17 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)