Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Too much?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

well i'm crazy about techno house trance music but i see that they are passin' it to much i think they must pass hip hop ragga music to

Mensajes Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 5:19 am
most of the radio djs have blogs where they post playlist of what they played at radio :)

Also, many post music recommendations here at VDJ forum, at Music Forum :
http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/topic.html?forum=16

And, as said, its a beta feature, but if you use REAL PLAYER to listen to VDJ radio, you can see what tracks and artists the radio dj plays at all times :)

Mensajes Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 11:20 am
sorry, aswered wrong post from you :) hehe

VDJ radio plays many genres of music, and if you listen right now, you will hear Wizzkid to hiphop and rnb - and his set have lasted for hours already :)

Mensajes Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 11:23 am
yeah i know but it's like on 24 hours u get like 20hours of techno house.... and 4 hours of other categories of musik but plz don't play salsa thing but Reggeaton is good and when i'll b able 2 buy a Virtualdj i hope i'll B able 2 play on da radio cuz i have a lot of musik 2 play 4 u guys

Mensajes Thu 21 Jul 05 @ 6:23 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Every DJ has its own styles.
In a club they play what the boss want so when they are on the radio they are sometimes happy to play a bit different.

Mensajes Thu 21 Jul 05 @ 8:20 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)