Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Do i ever have to replace tcv's

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

will i ever have to replace my tcv's if they wear out, or can the not wear out?, and how oftne would u have to replace them?
also if u get a scratch on a tcv will it affect the sound in the future?????????????????

Mensajes Sat 23 Jul 05 @ 3:54 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
brennan11 -

Glad to see you posting the same old stuff. What's it been about two months??

Anyway, let's see the tcv's are vinyl and just like any other vinyl album the more you use them and the type of needle you use will determine the wear and tear on it. So Yes, eventually the vinyl will degrade at some point. When? Well that is yet to be determined. The TCVs have only been around a couple of years even with other software system, so unless someone is using them 7 nights aweek at +5 to 6 hours a night, I am sure it will be awhile before there is an answer. And as for scratches, well they are vinyl and just like any other vinyl depending on the severity of the scratch will determine it's playing capability.

So it's been at least six months, when are you going to join the officially licensed user crowd?

Have fun.

Mensajes Sat 23 Jul 05 @ 8:53 am
im actually gonna be an officail memebr pretty soon, cant wait! but i cant get the program right now cuz im a little broke, just spending tons of money on two tt-200, a dm 1050, and tons of other stuff

Mensajes Sat 23 Jul 05 @ 6:53 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yeah, sure... same as last time... wow... couldn't drop a simple 99Euros though on VDJ?

Mensajes Sat 23 Jul 05 @ 8:59 pm
I sold off a ton of metal n rock cds i wouldnt be using, came up the $170AUD in bout 5 days... pssh.

Mensajes Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 3:12 am
hey cstoll im 15, i dunt have a bunch of money so shut up

Mensajes Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 7:06 am
Web StaffHome userSenior staffMember since 2010
brennan11 please speak more respectfull to other users.

Mensajes Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 7:50 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)