Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: blah my xp10 broke!! :(

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
does any1 know if theres a warranty on the xp10's?

its come pretty obvious to me that they need to upgrade these versions of the xp10's as they don't have professional quality buttons. I have been using my pioneer cdj-800's for ages with no problems but obviously they are no comparison.

I quite upset now as the stop key on mine has collapsed inside the controller which means I have to look for some means to fix it. I still resent the fact I was pressing it too hard :(

Mensajes Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 3:31 am
My scratch wheel went south right after I bought it. Sending it back is way to expensive. They are a plastic toy and thats all . The button can be replaced it's just a radio shack button.If you can solder in a new one.

Mensajes Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 2:50 pm
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
400 euros !!! each one (VAT and all inclusive)
and They are a plastic toy !!! wowwww
Glad to know about that

Mensajes Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 3:33 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
well, not quite a toy, but they look weak enough that I wouldn't trust my XP10s to anyone else, let alone use them in a permanent bar system. from the day I unpacked them I knew I had to treat them with care... so far so good, the mixer takes all the abuse :)

l_rids, sorry about your issue, but as a cheap workaround you do know that you can remap the stop action to another, less used button right?

Mensajes Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 9:44 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
yeah i think thats my only alternative to remap it.... i dont think its a toy either. i'll be the first however wen a new release comes.

Mensajes Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 3:19 am
idj4uPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Surely someone can fix this. It's just a button on a circuit board, right? Try and find some electronic repair agent in Auckland. Even Next Electronics, or try the agents for Numark, Edwards, Jansen or Denon. I'm confident this won't be a repair restricted to the XP10 technicians...

Mensajes Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 5:55 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)